Dexter: The Complete Series Collection (Limited Edition Box Set) [USA/Canada/UK]

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
76a87105-414d-4b1d-a9f8-ca55a3bf5d77_zps9fed888a (1).jpg

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Release Date: Nov 12th, 2013
Current Price: $259.99
Pre-order: Amazon
CANADA

UK (Zavvi Exclusive)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really love this set! But I have to wait for a huge price drop, having most of the seasons in blu-ray and DVD, plus the current price is just too much for me :(

Hoping for an amazon lightning deal around Christmas for the box set. Not sure the individual seasons will get much on the secondary market though.. .

Cyber Monday will be here before we know it. Hopefully these will be around at the end of the November release month. Blind buy. But the series is highly rated.

I love complete new box sets like this (not just wrapping the prior seasons with cellophane and calling it complete), which is why I am holding off of buying ST, ST:TNG steels, Twilight Zone, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead* and others.

*Had to pre-order the aquarium though.

Give me something special and I'll buy it ... once.

Last edited:
Gave in tonight and pre-ordered. I'll have to keep an eye on this near release date to see if it is close to OOP. If there are lots left, I may cancel and wait for a price break. The set just looks to nice to miss out. :ohno:

My wife and I are big fans of this show. We never miss an episode.
We don't own it any of the seasons on blu ray. I am tempted to get it,
the box set look great but the price is too high. Ugh.