Dexter: The Complete Series Collection (Limited Edition Box Set) [USA/Canada/UK]

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
76a87105-414d-4b1d-a9f8-ca55a3bf5d77_zps9fed888a (1).jpg

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Release Date: Nov 12th, 2013
Current Price: $259.99
Pre-order: Amazon
CANADA

UK (Zavvi Exclusive)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tentatively pre-ordered this, I am not sure if I will follow through with the order as I will have to check my finances nearer the time, however, I would rather get the order in now......just in case!! If I do have the funds then this will be a no-brainer as it is a cracking box set of a brilliant tv series :scat:

I watched and loved (for the most part) the first five seasons. I haven't seen anything since mid-way through six but my god does the blood slide box look fantastic. I would love to own it seeing as how I don't own any of them but I couldn't ever even begin to think of dropping $300 on it. Those will sit for a very long time I am sure. And never drop in price.

I watched and loved (for the most part) the first five seasons. I haven't seen anything since mid-way through six but my god does the blood slide box look fantastic. I would love to own it seeing as how I don't own any of them but I couldn't ever even begin to think of dropping $300 on it. Those will sit for a very long time I am sure. And never drop in price.

I wouldn't be so sure about the price not dropping. At the end of the day the retailers like Amazon need to sell these things. They will only stay for so long at a certain price, If the sales aren't good they might be forced to reduce the price or they will have to sit on all the stock. I don't think this will sell very well, it's a besutiful set but the price is too high for the average collector. I would say bide your time and you may well get a better price!:)

Reactions: MK50
I wouldn't be so sure about the price not dropping. At the end of the day the retailers like Amazon need to sell these things. They will only stay for so long at a certain price, If the sales aren't good they might be forced to reduce the price or they will have to sit on all the stock. I don't think this will sell very well, it's a besutiful set but the price is too high for the average collector. I would say bide your time and you may well get a better price!:)

Yup, I dont remember a set that DIDNT drop significantly in price at some point. Rare few that didn't and sold out but most have and will. Gunna' wait it out for a price drop and hope for the best here too.

If you don't actually plan on buying the set at this price dont pre-order I say... strong pre-order's only encourage vendors like Amazon to hold the price.

Agreed. So everyone cancel your preorder so I can get this at a cheaper price :hilarious:

I haven't even seen an episode so it'd be nice to have all those seasons to watch. Keep hearing good things about this show

I love DEXTER but i think it is too expensive. If the price drops in the future, then maybe I could consider on buying this.

I've bought the uk editions separately, still need to get season 7, anyways this set looks amazing however I doubt if the uk will even get the 'complete' set never mind one as good as this

This is quite possibly the best collection I have ever seen!

That packaging is pretty amazing for any Dexter fan. Wow.

I've bought the uk editions separately, still need to get season 7, anyways this set looks amazing however I doubt if the uk will even get the 'complete' set never mind one as good as this

This version looks pretty amazing too:
Dexter: The Complete Series Collection Exclusive Blu-ray Gift Set [USA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
So this set is Blu Ray

I'm sure the US one is DVD and the Head edition is the Blu Ray one

Anyway I'm not complaining I kind of wished this was the blu ray edition aswell since it looks so much better hope they havent used the wrong picture, although I think I'll hang on since the price seems a bit much. I've got the PS4 to get, AC4/Watch Dogs Collectors editions, steelbooks and the Brekaing Bad barrel edition.

Wow my student loan is going to be gone.