UK
Release date: November 28th ,2016
Purchase link: Finding Dory (live)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes the Extras Bonus Disc

11324176-1674421584733787.jpg

11324176-3104409336849496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice artwork as always on most of their Disney steels. Shame about the titleless spine again....I am getting confused which steel is which on my shelf.

I'll wait for one with a spine title. That's the problem with cutting costs by releasing one steelbook for the whole of Europe, no titles at all...

According to Zavvi this Steelbook is available to "Buy Now".

Discount code is still inactive for this title although works for the Pokemon Collection.

i honestly thought this would be sold out day 1 like antman but you never know....
This actually took lot quicker to sell out than Finding Nemo did and that was also 4,000 print run
It took Finding Nemo over 2 months to get listed as sold out on zavvi and even then more of the stock was made available on zavvi outlet on their ebay shop just after release date

12 days for 4,000 steelbooks is fast
Went live on July 29th Sold Out on August 9th = 12 days
It will of course come back in stock before or after release date due to cancellations

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: tono06
I think once it comes back in stock, it might be here to stay for a while. Once Zavvi activate the ZAVWEL54 code to work on this I might pick it up. The whole no title thing is all to common these days which may have negatively impacted the sales.

I only ordered the one copy. Hope it doesn't get dented and then goes OOP and cannot find a replacement. Frozen Zavvi was the only Disney animated steel where I could not get a replacement on pre-order date when it arrived damaged.

I expect when cancellation stock is made available this will sell out for real quickly especially after release date

This though is getting released in other countries in Europe/Asia and will be the same steelbook so it should be easy enough to get one either way even when Zavvi sell out for real

I expect when cancellation stock is made available this will sell out for real quickly especially after release date

This though is getting released in other countries in Europe/Asia and will be the same steelbook so it should be easy enough to get one either way even when Zavvi sell out for real

I think a lot of people order for now (like I usually do) and then cancel closer the time knowing kimchi will most likely do a exclsusive/ collection edition like they have with previous Disney releases like Pixar, live action etc a few months after world wide release

I think a lot of people order for now (like I usually do) and then cancel closer the time knowing kimchi will most likely do a exclsusive/ collection edition like they have with previous Disney releases like Pixar, live action etc a few months after world wide release
Asia release will be the same steelbook from Kimchidvd or Novamedia but will have usual Pet Slip etc

Blufans is doing a WEA release as far as I know but not 100% yet but will be least 6 -12 months later as by then it would be considered back catalogue

Asia release will be the same steelbook from Kimchidvd or Novamedia but will have usual Pet Slip etc

Blufans is doing a WEA release as far as I know but not 100% yet but will be least 6 -12 months later as by then it would be considered back catalogue

That's why I said like kimchi have done before. Usually 2/3 (sometimes more) months after world wide release

Nova seems to be just Marvel and Star Wars though when they do Disney

And yeah blu fans WEA about a year later lol