Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this really going to have WEA or is it going to have the same artwork as the other versions available?

Last edited:
On the other hand, remember Ender's Game and RED 2 :)

The difference is that different companies owned the rights to those movies in different territories whereas Sony are releasing this in the majority of countries Worldwide, increasing the likelihood that the same artwork will be used everywhere.

Will these come as *sealed*? It's just I've an xtra vision close by that sell steelbooks but they take the bloody wrapper off for all to put their grubby paws on and mark them!
My nearest HMV is half hour drive away and if they come *sealed* I'd rather go through the group buy.

Will these come as *sealed*? It's just I've an xtra vision close by that sell steelbooks but they take the bloody wrapper off for all to put their grubby paws on and mark them!
My nearest HMV is half hour drive away and if they come *sealed* I'd rather go through the group buy.

They come sealed and if you order in store they don't usually put that bloody annoying White security tag on the wrapper. I assume a group buy organiser would order in store so this would be your best option

Reactions: Wobler
They come sealed and if you order in store they don't usually put that bloody annoying White security tag on the wrapper. I assume a group buy organiser would order in store so this would be your best option
Thanks.
I'm assuming because they take the wrapper off, the disc is then lying around in the back of their shop lol

The difference is that different companies owned the rights to those movies in different territories whereas Sony are releasing this in the majority of countries Worldwide, increasing the likelihood that the same artwork will be used everywhere.

The Equalizer & 22 Jump Street were also Sony releases worldwide but had different front artwork so this might be different to others.

Xtra-vision usually have them open for display purposes. When you bring it up to the counter to pay for it they should bring you out a sealed copy. At least that's how it's happened for me with previous purchases....

Reactions: Wobler
I think you're talking about HMV? I've never seen Xtra-vision use those security stickers. At least here in Ireland.

Damn not to sure if I like this artwork or the Target one more. I may end up just pre-ordering both and seeing the final artwork for this. The movie is absolutely incredible even though Shia LaBeouf is in this one >.>