Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 894
Last edited by a moderator:
There are still quite a bit of folks looking for these so any that can be secured will be good for the community.

It was Thursday when I saw a whole bunch on the shelves, and I didn't know that these were gonna be so sought after. I'll see what I can get tomorrow afternoon and just buy a whole bunch of them if there's still some available and post here about them.

A quick reminder-everyone knows how to access Ebay and other sites to purchase this. Please do not spam the forum with these link and auction promotions, thanks.

Reactions: tono06
This release makes me want to scream, went back to my Best Buy for the 6th straight day the computer says 0 in transit and 0 coming next week too and 0 in store but the employee Monday told me that they were in transit. The employee was nice and went into the backroom and searched for 20 minutes for me but to no avail. I mean I have checked everyday this week unless they came in and left all in an hour or something I can't figure out where they all went or if they ever even made it to the store.

I really really wanted this.

None of the stores in my immediate area have gotten these yet - checked again yesterday.

I guess if they're going to show up, it would be on Tuesday with the rest of the new releases...

At least that's what I'm hoping... :ohno:

I live in the boonies, but my wife wanted to go out of town this weekend. Albuquerque New Mexico is about 2.5 hours away and has 2 Best Buy stores. I cleaned them out. Picked up 21 copies. Lol. I actually left 2 or 3 copies at the last store cuz I felt guilty buying them all up. Found a few copies of Underworld also. Was so nice going into a store and buying steels. On my way back to the boonies as I type.

lol, nice one thunda. I would've felt guilty doing that too, but than again they are going to people who really do want them so it's not as bad as it seems.

People that actually buy the blu-ray disc from BestBuy might have trouble getting the steelbook to go with it from all the hoarding. :p

People that actually buy the blu-ray disc from BestBuy might have trouble getting the steelbook to go with it from all the hoarding. :p

Actually, that could not happen since the steelbook is a pre-order item and because of its popularity and cheap price, it would have been cleared out before the release date. Most folks who buy the blu-ray disc when it is released in June will not know about the steelbook's existence if they did not pre-order with the steelbook.