Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zoom
Price: £20.99 (Amazon) - £20.00 (Zoom)
Note: Includes magnet

81i5Z0BRVrL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the patch on the arm looks very odd, would have been better the whole picture of the four of them

i just watched this, i was impressed with the special effects and sound, it has it moments, i loved the actual monster size of the logo ghost....i may get this down the road!

81S2l3pFz6L._SL1500_.jpg 91CLXTSZ7VL._SL1500_.jpg

Special Features:
  • Disc 1 - Blu-ray with both theatrical and extended cut + 1 hour of bonus features including filmmaker commentary
  • Disc 2 - Bonus disc featuring over 2 hours of content exclusive to Blu-ray including deleted scenes, featurettes and more
  • Packed with even more laughs and fun scares
  • Two filmmaker commentaries
  • Over 15 minutes of hilarious bloopers
  • 30 minutes of laugh out loud alternate takes
  • Four deleted scenes
  • Slime time featurette
  • Bonus disc includes
  • 30 extended and alternate scenes
  • More alternate takes
  • Supernatural featurettes
  • Photo gallery

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Are you sure? There's no mention on the zavvi listing of their steelbook containing the extended cut....
Disc 1 - 2 D Blu-ray has both theatrical and extended cut
All releases both 2D and 3D amaray and 2D and 3D steelbook releases has on 2D Blu-ray the theatrical and extended cut and also all of them include the bonus disc

Same content on both steelbooks with Zavvi different only by including 3D disc and different artwork on the steelbook

Zavvi Steelbook is 3 Discs (2D Disc/3D Disc/Bonus Disc)
Amazon/Hmv/Zoom/etc steelbook is 2 Discs (2D Disc /Bonus Disc)

Last edited:
Disc 1 - 2 D Blu-ray has both theatrical and extended cut
All releases both 2D and 3D amaray and 2D and 3D steelbook releases has on 2D Blu-ray the theatrical and extended cut and also all of them include the bonus disc

If all blu ray releases have the extended and theatrical cuts then why is this billed at the extended edition steelbook?

If all blu ray releases have the extended and theatrical cuts then why is this billed at the extended edition steelbook?
It's just different by having different artwork and magnet and 2D only
Amazon listing is correct but not exclusive to having the extended cut

If you look at all the amaray releases listings the 2D Blu-ray is Theatrical and Extended cut
The same 2D Blu-ray is in both Steelbooks