Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be awesome cant wait to pre order this, next week game on will the GB be on this thread...

The white German steelbook was also great imo :thumbs:

I'm hoping they use that exact artwork for the full slip though I guess they may use something completely different as the pose is the same as the image used for the lenticular slip.

Hello! I´m new here and from Germany. Is it possible to access the GB too? That would be great!

Hello @Jorge Mora-Block, and welcome to HDN!

The Group Buy will be open soon BUT only to those who meet the following requirements:

- 20 Non-Spam post (i.e: one word responses or post that don't further the topic of the conversation - to topics on threads)

Things to Also Consider once requirements are met:
- Are you sure you want to 'commit' to the Group Buy Backing out after signing up (or requesting entry into a Group Buy) is frowned upon. While situation may arise, please prepare financially and think before you commit.
- Subscribing to this thread each thread here has a 'watch thread' option at the top right corner of the topic post. Subscribe via email, or alerts (Flag Icon) that appear right next to your messages (conversations/envelope icon) at the top right of the screen to receive possible updates of when the Group Buy goes live!
- Tipping (while not required, tipping for these great services encourages Group Buy Leaders to host more, and above all shows thanks for this time consuming gesture.)

Again, welcome to Hi-Def Ninja! :)

Last edited:
Thanks! I would like to know ,how much will it cost to send it to Germany,only the steelbook?
Can I pay with my credit card? Or pay into an account? I don´t have pay pal :)

Welcome to the forums @Jorge Mora-Block . Just a friendly reminder- It might be worthwhile getting yourself familar with some of the other threads on HDN and getting involved in order to get to the 20 (non spam) posts required to join the group buy on this.
Think when I first joined I was in your position and ultimately couldn't join the group buy (can't for the life of me remember what title it was now...) as I didn't have the minimum amount of posts...

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Manqu and Bluprint
Thanks for the advice! I subscribe now for the GB, but sorry for the question, i don´t have any idea how much I have to pay finally for this and how I can pay (Credit Card)
What exactly does it mean " getting yourself family with some of the other threads " have I to start a conversation like this? Sorry again folks for my ignorance but sometimes it is better to ask twice:)

Thanks for the advice! I subscribe now for the GB, but sorry for the question, i don´t have any idea how much I have to pay finally for this and how I can pay (Credit Card)
What exactly does it mean " getting yourself family with some of the other threads " have I to start a conversation like this? Sorry again folks for my ignorance but sometimes it is better to ask twice:)
Sorry- I meant to say 'familiar' and not 'family'...My mistake!!(I've edited it now...)

Think when I first started collecting steelbooks and signed up to this site there was quite a lot of threads that I jumped into; things like commenting on designs of steelbooks/what you like and don't like about certain design aspects seems to be a fairly typical conversation.

There's a lot of people on here who are passionate about steelbooks so you can usually find friendly people on here who are always up for a good debate- you soon build up the amount of posts and if it's a hobby that you can see yourself really getting into, this is always a good place to visit as it's usually the first port of call for new releases amongst other things.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Manqu