Price: €29.99

913f8NN4mgL._SL1500_.jpg

91FeNAu1u4L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10,441
Last edited:
suppose to have reference AQ as Cloverfield :D looking forward to check in the theater...

GC, the noise for the preview in the IMAX theater was... what word am I looking for... Um... TURBULENT! :hilarious:

It was Cloverfield and Akira at the sametime CRASHING into your earholes at MAX force! EEK!

HD Sound Hounds will be howling over this for many moon's to come!! :D

This is the film that will break my bank account! :( :angry: I'm gonna do my best to get just about every DAMN (exclusive/collectors/limited/special) edition that will be released! :LOL: Just one more week for it to come out at cinemas! I cant FU**ING wait! :oohyeah: I'm gonna have a damn panic attack sitting in the theater watching the previews, just waiting for it to begin! LOL! :p Bring it!

This is the film that will break my bank account! :( :angry: I'm gonna do my best to get just about every DAMN (exclusive/collectors/limited/special) edition that will be released! :LOL: Just one more week for it to come out at cinemas! I cant FU**ING wait! :oohyeah: I'm gonna have a damn panic attack sitting in the theater watching the previews, just waiting for it to begin! LOL! :p Bring it!

I can not wait to see your collection buddy ;)

I always wonder why Amazon UK don't seem to have exclusive steelbooks, but anyway I'll have to get this if the UK don't get a version!!

Me too, my dawg! But you and I know that the 'Asian Editions' will be the prize! :naughty:

Skyfall, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Star Trek Into Darkness...not very often but there being an Amazon Germany steelbook makes it likely Amazon UK (or somebody else possibly) will get this.

Amazon.de get everything though, they are pretty much like zavvi with their monopolistic approach. Zavvi still have alot of the UK releases that Amazon.de get.