Price: €29.99

913f8NN4mgL._SL1500_.jpg

91FeNAu1u4L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10,441
Last edited:
This is the film that will break my bank account! :( :angry: I'm gonna do my best to get just about every DAMN (exclusive/collectors/limited/special) edition that will be released! :LOL: Just one more week for it to come out at cinemas! I cant FU**ING wait! :oohyeah: I'm gonna have a damn panic attack sitting in the theater watching the previews, just waiting for it to begin! LOL! :p Bring it!

$10 dollar fine for every one that you don't get! :hilarious: :naughty:

Oh for the good old days when a film would finish it's run in the cinema before it was announced on DVD. Now they announce steelbooks of films that haven't arrived yet and they're usually pretty bad films too. I'm going to see this but expect to be disappointed.

I want this steel to be the art with just the title and the vertical Chinese characters. Have the Chinese characters be spot glossed with embossed title

That placeholder artwork has potential. Hope to see what develops with this. I've been quite pleased with Amazon.de in the past.

Really? You think the German edition is going to be the best? Based on what? No other places have even announced their Godzilla steelbooks...I'll wait to see what the Asian countries have for this.

If Kimchi, Blufans or Plain Archive doesn't do an exclusive for this then I'd be highly surprised and disappointed. If possible, Japan at the very least should go for an exclusive design.

Don't know, could be wrong, but I see a Zavvi "exclusive" in the future

:hilarious: :movie: