Toronto, ON
Release date: September 16th, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 26.99$+tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Units: 4,000
Notes: 2D only, NOT WEA as previously stated
Finish: Matte

IMPORTANT: The blue banner is on the j-card (NOT on the Steelbook)
full.jpg
360 spin

front.jpgCAN_GODZILLA_STLBOOK_3D_2.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I would also like to join the group buy if that is possible! (US guy over here) Going to try to get up to 20 posts without spamming you guys!

Edit: I'm at 20, but when I try to go to the users' pages that are hosting the group buy I'm getting an error?

Last edited:
@GibsonStrat and @MorgolKing
Don't worry guys. When you reach 20 posts, it can takes few minutes/hours before the forum gives you access (time to update the permissions). As long as you join before Thursday, you'll get it at the special launch price. :)

And I'll have more than enought for you.

@GibsonStrat and @MorgolKing
Don't worry guys. When you reach 20 posts, it can takes few minutes/hours before the forum gives you access (time to update the permissions). As long as you join before Thursday, you'll get it at the special launch price. :)

And I'll have more than enought for you.

Thanks Drum18. Can you let us know what to expect the price to be for the steelbook and shipping? Is there a sticky somewhere wherein forms of payment are addressed?

49 CAD is like 24 GPB.... steelbook are very cheap in canada

captain ameria 2 in canada 26,99$ and its like 14 GPB for a 3d + 2D steelbook
Hum... steelbook aren't cheap in Canada. They are in the US. For the same steel (Captain2), they paid 19.99$ while we had to fight to get it at special pre-order price of 26.99$ (was 29.99$ for real on release day).

Reactions: nexor