Hansel And Gretel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive)[UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Further personal attacks or sniping is not allowed on this forum or thread. Repeat offenders may be banned.

Looks like this is Entertainment Store exclusive #2

Purchase link: Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Entertainment Store Exclusive Double Play Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Price: £26.99
Release Date: June 24th, 2013 Sold Out Already
Limited to 1,000 and stickered!! :scat:

Entertainment Store only ship to UK addresses.

Current open group buy hosted by roverite HERE - NOW CLOSED

Group buy, to be hosted by Captain Coffee, will go live SATURDAY 27th APRIL - 19:00 BST CLOSED

Artwork (thanks to snooloui for grabbing the images)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual pics courtesy of demon666
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Response from ES about the finish they are going for on this release:
There’s an emboss on the title treatment, gloss varnish on the front, cutting out the characters and a dull varnish covering the back.

The red text and red image on the back is also a pantone red, which should be a bright pillar box red.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 303
Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone wondering when they will be charged for this, I emailed Luke and he responded with the following:

" Hi Richie

We'll be taking payment for this on Monday 17th June - 1 week before release.

Regards,

Luke
Entertainment Store"

It seems a few folks may have missed this post ^

Thanks demon. :thumbs:

Reactions: hammerdave
Despite a struggle (Play.com's code not working on cr*ppy office computer, tiny phone screen), ordered. A few quid off with Rakuten points too :)

I'm not a huge fan of Gemma Arterton's acting, but then that's not why I watch her films... :naughty:

Reactions: Parkman
While this is a good looking steel, its quite pricey for such a poor movie. Ive put an order in, but I can honestly see myself cancelling it the closer I get to june.

Guys when buying this don't forget Quidco or Topcashback for some money off/back - not sure if this is the right place to post this about them, but you can save some ££ going through them first. Any questions pop me a DM.

I want premium items but if you think I am paying 27 quid for one from a retailer, you can think again.

If this is the norm, then this is game over for me. Maybe I'm not as addicted as I first thought, it just took one greedy retailer to make me realise.

What about Zavvi getting their own exclusive? Is that possible even though they are also in the UK?

People say Zavvi is charging so much more than Play, but honestly I will happily pay Zavvi prices versus £26.99 + crazy shipping (and for those in the US, that's only if you work a deal with someone that will ship it to you.) Just like Jack Reacher, I imagine it would be at least £8 or so. So this steelbook is about $55 USD to import, and that's getting in on a preorder. Too rich for my blood.

I See it, Thx.

I changed the currency to Pounds and voila.
Hopefully it can be ordered now ;)

Although it's still expensive, but shipment to The Netherlands is free.
It's around the € 32 depending if you pay with a credit card or paypal (is + € 2).

Last edited:
Oh man, not sure on this one... I no play never use to charge until release but being that this is through play trade, will they charge now or later?

I apologize if this has been mentioned before, i skimmed through earlier posts and couldn't see that this had been posted :dunno:

Oh man, not sure on this one... I no play never use to charge until release but being that this is through play trade, will they charge now or later?

I apologize if this has been mentioned before, i skimmed through earlier posts and couldn't see that this had been posted :DUNNO:

They charge when they ship. A previous post mentioned that would be on 17th June(ish)

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
Hmmm Ordered a couple, not sure if I'll keep them or not :D Esp with no 3D disc. congrats on ES though on another exclusive :) Well played Luke.

Might just help a few ninjas out instead....