Hercules (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Hercules.

*Includes 2D & 3D

Release date: December 1st, 2014
Pre-order link Pre-orders will go live on Friday 5th September. (Sold out)
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 1000 copies, Region Free

Artwork and finish details:
• Zero finish
• The white plates are very dense so what you see as in the packshots, will be white on the steelbook, not shiny.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
Why is it the Germans always get the 18 or extended cut and we always get the 15 or 12? Surely for home viewing the 18/extended cut should be available to UK Blu-ray buyers!!!!
Expendables 2+3. Last Stand, Sabotage are just a few examples.

Think I will cancel and wait for a price drop on the german version

Yep, gonna cancel this in the morning. It's pricey enough without getting ripped off with the content also!

Didn't even know there was a German edition!!
I'm liking the full gloss U.S. edition though.

can i assume people think its cut due to the 15 rating on the es website,,
ive emailed es to ask to confirm what version they are shipping
in the steelbook before i cancel,,
any info is appreciated guys..

Reactions: JayWhit
can i assume people think its cut due to the 15 rating on the es website,,
ive emailed es to ask to confirm what version they are shipping
in the steelbook before i cancel,,
any info is appreciated guys..
It's been confirmed cut according to 'moviecensorship.com' (see Cooeys post on the previous page)

There is only one 'version' available in the UK and that's the cut one.

Last edited:
Reactions: yardman
canceled and ordered the german one as it has the theatrical and extended cut on

Hmmm. Didn't realise German version is uncut. Will cancel and get German release.

Yep, gonna cancel this in the morning. It's pricey enough without getting ripped off with the content also!

Didn't even know there was a German edition!!
I'm liking the full gloss U.S. edition though.

That's good to know, I'll see if it's confirmed by es and if it is, I'll cancel the UK one and order the German one, cheers
In the GER edition, uncut version is on 2D disc only, the 3D disc contains theatrical cut ;)

You must also watch the German censorship bodies......... some movies here are a 15 rating, whilst the same blu ray release in Germany is an 18 rating. They are much more strict in their dvd /blu ray ratings. It was explained to me by a fellow Ninja with regards to The Expendables releases.

You must also watch the German censorship bodies......... some movies here are a 15 rating, whilst the same blu ray release in Germany is an 18 rating. They are much more strict in their dvd /blu ray ratings. It was explained to me by a fellow Ninja with regards to The Expendables releases.

Exactly, I mean, Dallas Buyers Club is a 12 in Germany. Which wasn't cut. A 15 rating on their website would indicate an uncut version, zilch on the BBFC website about it, so it must be the 12 version.

Not a fan of the film but it annoys me when distributers offer sloppy seconds by sticking any old thing in a Steelbook and expect to sell it. I think for that price, they are taking the micky.