Hercules (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Hercules.

*Includes 2D & 3D

Release date: December 1st, 2014
Pre-order link Pre-orders will go live on Friday 5th September. (Sold out)
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 1000 copies, Region Free

Artwork and finish details:
• Zero finish
• The white plates are very dense so what you see as in the packshots, will be white on the steelbook, not shiny.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
I always assumed the reason Germany got films "Uncut" was because they had stricter censorship in cinemas hence when they are released on blu ray they say uncut but would be equivalent of our regular version. Sucks that the UK get screwed over, wasn't even that great a steel for the money so ultimately decided to cancel along with TF:AOE

It's been confirmed cut according to 'moviecensorship.com' (see Cooeys post on the previous page)

There is only one 'version' available in the UK and that's the cut one.

thanks for the heads up and ive checked the link,,
and it says it was released as a PG-13 but had to be cut for the british so a 12A was acheived at the cinema, otherwise bbfc would of given it a 15 rating,,
well according to the entertainment store steelbook order page the movie has a 15 certificate rating,,
so im curious to know if we are getting a cut version on bluray or was it just the cinema that got the cut version..

After hearing that the UK version has been cut cancelled my 2 copies and opted for the Walmart version. No 3D but at least i know it will be extended cut

thanks for the heads up and ive checked the link,,
and it says it was released as a PG-13 but had to be cut for the british so a 12A was acheived at the cinema, otherwise bbfc would of given it a 15 rating,,
well according to the entertainment store steelbook order page the movie has a 15 certificate rating,,
so im curious to know if we are getting a cut version on bluray or was it just the cinema that got the cut version..
I understand it that the theatrical version was cut in the UK to achieve a cert 12 rating. On blu ray the UK are only getting the theatrical uncut version, cert 15. But there's also an extended more bloodier cut available in most other countries, which the UK are not getting. That's how I understand it.

I understand it that the theatrical version was cut in the UK to achieve a cert 12 rating. On blu ray the UK are only getting the theatrical uncut version, cert 15. But there's also an extended more bloodier cut available in most other countries, which the UK are not getting. That's how I understand it.

i appreciate your thoughts my friend and to be honest im not shore what cut we will get but im seeing it as it was reduced to a 12A for the uk cinema
but it got a 15 rating for the bluray which it has, not saying it will be an extended cut but am thinking ti will be a better cut than the cinema i hope,
i wish es would tell us..

Hello, I'm just wondering if this is currently sold out? I've checked the Entertainment Store several times today and I can't find it anywhere, but it was up yesterday. Any information would be appreciated.

Hello, I'm just wondering if this is currently sold out? I've checked the Entertainment Store several times today and I can't find it anywhere, but it was up yesterday. Any information would be appreciated.
You can still get to the product page via the link in the OP (if you meant that it doesn't come up when searching).

Why is it the Germans always get the 18 or extended cut and we always get the 15 or 12? Surely for home viewing the 18/extended cut should be available to UK Blu-ray buyers!!!!
Expendables 2+3. Last Stand, Sabotage are just a few examples.

Expendables 2 is uncut in the UK and Expendables 3 is being released with the unrated cut. The Last Stand and Sabotage are also all uncut in the UK so your examples are incorrect mate, but I know what you mean. It's very frustrating when the UK gets short changed with things like this

Reactions: DodgyDave
I've clicked on the link and it hasn't brought me anywhere just a blank page. I will check if it is available again tomorrow.
its currently available for pre-order. I went on the site to cancel my Transformers AOE 3D blu-Ray (unsuccessfully unfortunately) & noticed I had this on pre-order. Definately currently available!

It only appears if you are using GBP sterling as your currency. If you are using Euro it's not showing up.

Probably only shipping within mainland UK.

I'm just wondering, why does it keep disappearing and then reappearing? Is it because people are cancelling or is the store having problems? It gets annoying waiting for it and then just when i'm going to order it, it goes missing again.