I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome news with a perfect timing, I only got the 1/4 Slip. Last days I was looking for a Paper or PET Full Slip. I'm in for this :drool:

Thanks for the tag my friend @harry that's great news it gives a chance to the ninjas who missed out before hope it works out well for them this time around and good luck to all who are interested in this for me it's a pass as I already have the pets slip edition...

Reactions: harry
Which version you are going? Or both :naughty:

No not for both. At first I wanted to stay with only 1/4 Slips since I really adore them. I love the Steelbook artworks so I wanted to see them on the shelf.
Master 1/4 Slip is my favorite PA release besides pink Melancholia. The ISTD 1/4 Slip brings best of both worlds with paper front and PET back.
And the ZDT 1/4 with lenticular front and PET back is a creative masterpiece. I like the idea of the PET Full Slips but I'm not really into them. I like the decent PET touch
on the 1/4 Slips more. So I will try to get a Paper Full Slip :)

If this is copies from Korean retailers it's gonna be without sticker right ?

Because I already have the PET but it's the version without the sticker and I can't sleep without it, that's not even possible :rofl:

Because I already have the PET but it's the version without the sticker and I can't sleep without it, that's not even possible :rofl:

I was going to suggest you to order The Impossible on Plain Archive's website and they will add a set of two standard Plain Archive stickers in your package ;) (unless that was a pre-order exclusive), but now I see that they're sold out (for now, it can always come back in stock, Searching for Sugar Man did, and that was released at the same time).

Yes, copies returning from the retailers should come without the sticker, I think I've seen mentioned a few times that the sticker is a true Plain Archive exclusive.

Personally I'm not interested in the PET slip, I think the full slip is much classier — I only bought one I Saw the Devil, I had the choice and that was this one, same thing for Zero Dark Thirty :).

Reactions: comICS-soon