I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy with the PET slip, I don't need the others as I still think it's the best. The back of the 1/4 slip is beautiful but I prefer the English spine of the full slips. The paper full slip has a better spine (not as dark) but I don't feel the images represent the film well.

Reactions: harry
From Plain Archive
Dear International customers,

HDN's Steelbook of the year 2014, I Saw The Devil will be available again at 8PM, Tonight. (14th Oct, KST) Some unsold copies are returned to us from Korean local retailers.

- PET full slip : 19 copies (Shipping starts on October 26)
- Paper full slip : 43 copies (Shipping starts within 1~3 business days)
- PET 1/4 slip : 45 copies (Shipping starts within 1~3 business days)

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Tchalla and Bruckle
i think that is not correct :D
but anyway good luck , you will make it! :)
Well math certainly isn't my strong suit lol.
But the 'amazing looking Full Slip' I refer to is obviously (or not so obviously) the gorgeous Paper Full Slip. In which they will have 43 copies in stock.:D
So 1 in 43 chance?

Well the PET Full Slip edition sold out fast.:wow:
I got my hands on a sweet Paper. :)
Actually I think this is the first time I've ever bought two editions from the same series. As I bought the PET day one, but always thought the Paper looked so good!:thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: rodtp and dan8885