Infernal Affairs Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #5) [Korea]

The price is to set 73.99$, Will you buy this release ?

• Yes, I will buy this one

Votes: 50 30.9%
  • No, I won't buy this one

Votes: 112 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Kimchidvd Exclusive #5 - confirmed

Release date: July 13th, 2014
Print run: 1000 limited Kimchidvd Exclusive Copies
Buy links:
Infernal Affairs Trilogy Lenticular Pack
Internal Affairs Trilogy Full Slip Pack
List Price: 73.99$
Promotional price before release: 59.99$
Notes:
Numbered: yes, numbered on the art card
Disc: 3 disk
Extra: booklet and storyline board (TBC)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Lenticular Package

Internal Affairs Lenticular.jpg

10condd.gif

Full Slip Package

Internal Affairs Full Slip Package.jpg

Final Steel Art

0111-_-1-jpg.57940

Older Info.
Possible artwork

Front Artwork #1
Infernal-Affairs.gif

Front Artwork #2
0111-_-1-jpg.57940

Front Artwork #3
0111-_-2-jpg.57941

Inside Artwork
0111-_-2-jpg.57942

here is movie info

Infernal affairs 1 (2002) - link

Infernal affairs 2 (2003) - link

Infernal affairs 3 (2003) - link

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 384
Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion Full Slip rules!!!:drool::drool::drool:
Place where city clouds mix with black and white grid / grill is marvelous...if you understand what i mean :bag:
If not...look closer, FULL SLIP is new wonder of the wold...
just after Wrestler and Rush (i am still waiting for this one but phots are not lying...this is becoming the hottest slip ever:woot:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Those pics look great! So glad I got this. Its hard to go wrong with Kimchi exclusives. My Lenti's and full should arrive soon. Can't wait.

Im also happy that Kimchi is producing more Exclusive Steels. Im want to cut down buying steels a bit, so Im trying to buy only Kimchi, Zavvi's Disney line / Ultra limited prints, and Local in store releases. My girlfriend still thinks Im crazy.

Who am I Kidding, anyway? Can't wait to watch Internal Affairs for the first time.

Can't wait to watch Internal Affairs for the first time.

Your in for a treat! One of the truly original thrillers out there. The plot may be familiar but the treatment of the characters are spectacular. And the exhilarating sense of paranoia is splendidly put out on display. The visuals greatly compliment the films, not too slick and not too gritty either. Has that splendid 70's feel mainly because of the use of Anamorphic lenses coupled with grainy Kodak stock.

The film might get a bit melodramatic at times and the film is a bit uneven, the opening flows too fast and the middle is too slow. The editing is really choppy and the use of dissolves are too overdone, something that sticks out when you are used to watching too many films. The sequels, which do pale a bit in comparison to the original, lack these problems and are technically more superior with some really smart intercutting and some truly memorable visuals. Overall the trilogy really stands out due to their exceedingly honest treatment of the characters and some wonderfully interwoven parables about good and bad. The best thing is that the films are more or less very accessible to general audiences even with the often complex undercurrents. Films like these are very rare in any industry, let alone Hollywood and Hong Kong.

And The Departed is not only a poor remake in my opinion, but also the worst film Scorsese ever made and the truly worst Best Picture winner in decades. It's a shame how these classics are often unfairly overshadowed by such a truly awful film as "The Departed".

Those pics look great! So glad I got this. Its hard to go wrong with Kimchi exclusives. My Lenti's and full should arrive soon. Can't wait.

Im also happy that Kimchi is producing more Exclusive Steels. Im want to cut down buying steels a bit, so Im trying to buy only Kimchi, Zavvi's Disney line / Ultra limited prints, and Local in store releases. My girlfriend still thinks Im crazy.

Who am I Kidding, anyway? Can't wait to watch Internal Affairs for the first time.

2 more posts and you hit #666

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches