Release Date: March 31, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss Finish

FS_Interstellar.jpg

Source

More Images:
Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_2D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureShop_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_01.jpg Interstellar_FutureStop_BD_STLBK_BEAUTYspread_KMR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lmbo!!! that's how bestbuy rolls. No care or emphasis placed on steelbook orders.

lol Best Buy and FS I would have been surprised if packaging would have been different...

I called the Future Shop call Center once and the Rep answered ''welcome to best buy'' :hilarious:
They have one call Center and agents deal with both companies...or maybe one day some do FS and others do BB and they get confused sometimes haha so it is even probably coming from the same warehouse when ordering online

So what is this thing now printing credits on back of the steel itself ??? this better not be a new trend...

@Actarus Bestbuy owns FS and now FS no longer exists. It's now been transitioned to BB. Welcome to BB :)

haha welcome to BB, lol well if they continue to do similar types of releases exclusive steelbooks like FS has been doing (I am sure BB doesn't want to alienate the FS customers) well for the online shopping, coming from a wearhouse it should be similar...but I guess this remains to be seen...

Received my copy today. Was a little bittersweet when I pulled it out of the envelope and saw, what is sure to be the last, red "Future Shop Exclusive" sticker. :(

End of an Era.

RIP FS.

Without them there would not have been an awesome Harry Potter set of steelbooks with a matching case. They will be missed for sure.

I think that with this Interstellar exclusive they've done really well with getting the steelbook over to BBY and available to order. Someone's gotta post pics this Saturday when there is a FS exclusive product sitting on a BBY shelf haha.

I hate it when they push the cast or title down in the design just so it won't be covered by the stupid J-Card. This looks horrible IMHO.

DGTHth.jpg

Yeah that looks not so good either, but not near as bad as pushing it to the edge of the top, thats just godawful to me and i cant stand it.
It should be as far from the top as it is from the sides. 1-1½ cm.. Is it so hard to have some sense of aesthetics?

Because of those pushed up names, this Interstellar steel looks crap to me :/
Im perfectly happy with my other version.