wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be in the U.K now Boxset hopefully
bit sketchy translate but looked like due to leave beijing airport 3pm Saturday.
Beijing mail processing center (aviation) leave processing center, sent to GBLALA(Heathrow) your mail to leave Beijing 2015-10-02 15:11:02 mail processing center (aviation) processing center..
Maybe Monday but more likely Tuesday/Wednesday as live up north and mail tends to go past where i live then sent back down

Should be in the U.K now Boxset hopefully
bit sketchy translate but looked like due to leave beijing airport 3pm Saturday.
Beijing mail processing center (aviation) leave processing center, sent to GBLALA(Heathrow) your mail to leave Beijing 2015-10-02 15:11:02 mail processing center (aviation) processing center..
Maybe Monday but more likely Tuesday/Wednesday as live up north and mail tends to go past where i live then sent back down
I would go with Tuesday more likely Wednesday. I've ordered twice directly through HDZeta website - also live up north - and it has sat at Langley HDWC for a day both times, but as soon as it's shipped from there it tends to be very quick. :thumbs:

Reactions: SuPaFlY
Is anybody else having trouble with the tracking info? I out the tracking in but it still has no details......:ohno::ohno:

Wow those BoxSet pictures are nuts. I've never bought a movie as much as I have with this. I'll have the Walmart Neo (US), Target Steelbook (US), BestBuy Steelbook (CA) to go along with this. I also carry the 27x40 US IMAX One Sheet, and 27x40 US Release One Sheet. I haven't picked up the Teaser One Sheet yet. So much awesomeness with these designs.

Anyone have any idea when the BoxSet groupbys will ship?

Wow those BoxSet pictures are nuts. I've never bought a movie as much as I have with this. I'll have the Walmart Neo (US), Target Steelbook (US), BestBuy Steelbook (CA) to go along with this. I also carry the 27x40 US IMAX One Sheet, and 27x40 US Release One Sheet. I haven't picked up the Teaser One Sheet yet. So much awesomeness with these designs.

Anyone have any idea when the BoxSet groupbys will ship?
After the 8th

So Box set arrived to my door in U.K
First impressions
HDzeta upped there game with the packing and its a professional done job thick cardy, plenty of bubble and blown up plastic spacers.
Its a top notch package superbly done.and executed to a tee.
There's high quality luxurious feel to all the parts of the set including cardboard and the spacer pads between items.
CD is nestled beautifully inside and behind the TARS box holder
Bended TARS into shape a bit apprehensive as quite thin joints thought maybe mite snap off
prolly just me worrying too much
Hes standing to attention now.
i am generally a full slip person and was just going to buy the full slip of HDZeta interstellar.
Glad i didn't as the full slip is nice but nothing special ,bit bland, thou i like the numbering card on the back.
The Lenti is the standout one for sure ,thicker than full slip ,got the booklet inside it, lovely heavy quality feel to it ,
Actual lenti effect is a stunna.
its deep with beautiful purple pinkish neon hues of space and the spaceship has a stunning 3D effect to it and it looks like its floating popping out way in front of the actual cover
if you haven't ordered a version yet and can only get one i would recommend the Lenti as the one to get without a moments hesitation.
Great job HDZeta and worth every penny.

So Box set arrived to my door in U.K
First impressions
HDzeta upped there game with the packing and its a professional done job thick cardy, plenty of bubble and blown up plastic spacers.
Its a top notch package superbly done.and executed to a tee.
There's high quality luxurious feel to all the parts of the set including cardboard and the spacer pads between items.
CD is nestled beautifully inside and behind the TARS box holder
Bended TARS into shape a bit apprehensive as quite thin joints thought maybe mite snap off
prolly just me worrying too much
He's standing to attention now.
i am generally a full slip person and was just going to buy the full slip of HDZeta interstellar.
Glad i didn't as the full slip is nice but nothing special ,bit bland, thou i like the numbering card on the back.
The Lenti is the standout one for sure ,thicker than full slip ,got the booklet inside it, lovely heavy quality feel to it ,
Actual lenti effect is a stunna.
its deep with beautiful purple pinkish neon hues of space and the spaceship has a stunning 3D effect to it and it looks like its floating popping out way in front of the actual cover
if you haven't ordered a version yet and can only get one i would recommend the Lenti as the one to get without a moments hesitation.
Great job HDZeta and worth every penny.

That makes two of us now.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Happy I picked the Lenti edition my first choice was the full slip but after I seen their was no booklet with it by seeing the pics I changed my choice quickly.

I received my lenticular today and I agree with the others that the cardboard box was much sturdier than before.

It'll not happen but I'd love to see them do star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan. That would be awesome. Is Star Trek even shown in China?

waiting to receive my Lenti this week at some point hopefully as it shows on the listing it's arrived in the UK. Really looking forward to receiving it i hope the packaging is really good so it doesn't get any damages on its way out to me fingers crossed for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.