Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

woods.jpg

back.jpg

interior.jpg

exterior.jpg

intothewoods.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah hopefully just a placeholder art because it looks crap. £24.99 for a non 3d title or is it in 3d?

Reactions: rj531
So nobody knows what time this goes live tomorrow?

I'll preorder this because its Disney and a steelbook, but they'd better IMPROVE the artwork and DECREASE the price. Won't pay more than 19.99 for a blind buy...

personally i liked corden in gavin and stacey but he was playing the essex lad and to be honest thats whats he like, suspect hes marmite actor you either love or hate. but the fact he's off to america signed i think 1million $ the other day to do his own show people be able to make there own mind up!

also £24.99 for this a 1 disc release in zavvis description is way too expensive disney or not!
reckon this be hanging around a while and end up in the bargain bin not unless the art becomes something incrediable which i doubt.

basil :thumbs:

Yeah I only heard about this film yesterday cos James Corden was being interviewed on the radio on my drive to work. Will wait to hear some reviews before ordering or anything
I would order first then change my mind later if necessary - just in case it ends up being a fast-seller!

Hasn't gone live yet!

Unless anyone know otherwise, I'm assuming it will be the usual around 6pm UK time, as that's when most of their titles go live on a Saturday or Sunday (with the odd exception here and there).

So why did it say SOLD OUT on that link? :)