Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

woods.jpg

back.jpg

interior.jpg

exterior.jpg

intothewoods.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So why did it say SOLD OUT on that link? :)

Zavvi always display it as sold out before if goes live for some reason. Dont worry it hasn't sold out really

Correct. You obviously haven't dealt with Zavvi before, but it's well known on these forums that their system has its limitations, shall we say. One of those being that the button you are referring to can only state "Pre-order Now", "Buy Now" or "Sold Out". They use the latter whenever they put up any new titles prior to them being available to pre-order. Why they do not have the option to display something along the lines of "Not Yet Available to Order", or "Not Yet Live", heaven only knows. One would have thought that in this day and age, that would be a fairly simple enhancement that would actually be more informative to their customers. It is only through the good people on these forums who have contacts within Zavvi that we actually hear about these things in advance and can be prepared for when they finally do go live...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: padmaro
Correct. You obviously haven't dealt with Zavvi before, but it's well known on these forums that their system has its limitations, shall we say. One of those being that the button you are referring to can only state "Pre-order Now", "Buy Now" or "Sold Out". They use the latter whenever they put up any new titles prior to them being available to pre-order. Why they do not have the option to display something along the lines of "Not Yet Available to Order", or "Not Yet Live", heaven only knows. One would have thought that in this day and age, that would be a fairly simple enhancement that would actually be more informative to their customers. It is only through the good people on these forums who have contacts within Zavvi that we actually hear about these things in advance and can be prepared for when they finally do go live...

Thank you for your kind answer, really appreciate :)

I saw on Twitter that the live time for this was 12 noon Sunday 11th

Edit...Which was obviously wrong!!! Live and ordered!

Last edited:
I Pre-Ordered for now
Pricey €31.19 Euro :(

I will decide nearer release date if I keep my order or if price drops re order

I Pre-Ordered for now
Pricey €31.19 Euro :(

I will decide nearer release date if I keep my order or if price drops re order

Sorry for the stupid question but I thought Zavvi has a "Pre-Order Price Promise" like Amazon and I don't have to re-order if they reduce the price before release or am I wrong? (I pre-ordered now in the hope that the price will fall;))
@harry Thanks for the tag.

Last edited:
This is an easy miss for me. Just got back from seeing this...

As someone who loves Disney, Musicals and Meryl Streep - this just felt like a big swing and a miss. It's just flat, has underdeveloped characters and Johnny Depp sings a rather inappropriate song to a minor. My brain checked out after 20 mins.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk