It Follows (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (Kimchidvd Exclusive) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: May 25, 2016
Purchase link: Full Slip (400 copies) OOS - Lenti Type A (700 copies) - Lenti Type B (1000 copies) - One Click (300 copies, matching numbers) OOS - Pre-order May 4 at 2 PM (Korea time) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $104 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

Full Slip | Lenticular Type A | Lenticular Type B

13131448_1871122413114967_2798739739749877862_o.jpg 13072627_1871122419781633_8603720154938463098_o.jpg 13087232_1871122416448300_1995685101166196727_o.jpg

ss+(2016-04-28+at+11.26.32).png

1.jpg

1554539_1846319745595234_1664002079131356164_n-jpg.228472

1915730_1846319755595233_6381538339858207957_n-jpg.228474

1239692_1846319775595231_5353197999699721692_n-jpg.228475

1913549_1846319778928564_2132957295823290361_n-jpg.228476

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Kimchi tend to restock damaged? Type B is back in stock and this is pretty sought after right?

The Quality Issues are aweful on this Steelbook

Shrink wrap on steels created many patterns on back art, very hard to get a steelbook without any damages. Many scratches on front.

Got 2 replacements for my 2 initial copies and both were as bad as the initially damaged.

It is as if they were shrinked wrapped without being fully dried.

just so you know what you can ''possibly'' expect.

The Quality Issues are aweful on this Steelbook

Shrink wrap on steels created many patterns on back art, very hard to get a steelbook without any damages. Many scratches on front.

Got 2 replacements for my 2 initial copies and both were as bad as the initially damaged.

It is as if they were shrinked wrapped without being fully dried.

just so you know what you can ''possibly'' expect.

That really sucks! I've been wanting this for a while now, and after having just read through the forum and your post I'm not so sure wether it's a good idea to take a risk. It's a shame, it's a great steelbook.

That really sucks! I've been wanting this for a while now, and after having just read through the forum and your post I'm not so sure wether it's a good idea to take a risk. It's a shame, it's a great steelbook.

Yes wonderful steelbook :) There must have been some that got perfect copies. Not everyone complained about the Quality Issues.
I don't want to make you change your mind, just be aware that it is a possibility. By now they should be dry :rofl:

I have the lenti version of this and its 100% problem free gloss mint prefection. Happy to sell for cost mainly because even though I've opened it I still haven't watched it and a year down the line I doubt I will, so anyone with a damaged copy or didn't get one, I'm happy to let mine go for the original Gb price @Actarus @jaffajakes it is open and has been checked and I'm on the extreme end of OCD!

"screen cap taken incase the same mod deletes this and I have to have him put in his place AGAIN!"

I have the lenti version of this and its 100% problem free gloss mint prefection. Happy to sell for cost mainly because even though I've opened it I still haven't watched it and a year down the line I doubt I will, so anyone with a damaged copy or didn't get one, I'm happy to let mine go for the original Gb price @Actarus @jaffajakes it is open and has been checked and I'm on the extreme end of OCD!

"screen cap taken incase the same mod deletes this and I have to have him put in his place AGAIN!"

I made peace with my flawed copies :rofl:

..and I am not gonna mention anything about a mouse pad so it is not brought up to my nose again :hilarious:

I made peace with my flawed copies :rofl:

..and I am not gonna mention anything about a mouse pad so it is not brought up to my nose again :hilarious:

Seems loads got damaged ones, I seem to be very luck, was lenti type A I bought and the steel is flawless, but after opening it went on a shelf never to be touched again!

Do not insult the mods
No one is perfect but this is no ISO post and we have not even deliberated on the at cost idea yet.

I can be a rude ass too if you want.

Ps I’m undefeated lol

yes type B.

on closer inspection, it's not perfect. just the corner smudges and some very minor scratch lines that don't bother me.

gloss steelbooks are never perfect. even spectacle cloth may leave scratches. there are bound to be very fine scratches if you look closely. and we are bound to wipe them because they are fingerprint magnets.

i never like gloss steelbooks anyway. can get the same yet problem-free gloss on card material. what for have steelbook if not taking advantage of the shine of the metal? :naughty::LOL:

yes, kimchi will do returns. but you have to get their agreement first. if it's damaged like dented, they definitely will. but if you opened and dislike the condition, i'm not so sure. and if you have to be very patient as i think tony practically handles everything. he can be overwhelmed sometimes and never reply. you just have to send friendly reminders.

IMG_5250.JPG
IMG_5251.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
yes type B.

on closer inspection, it's not perfect. just the corner smudges and some very minor scratch lines that don't bother me.

gloss steelbooks are never perfect. even spectacle cloth may leave scratches. there are bound to be very fine scratches if you look closely. and we are bound to wipe them because they are fingerprint magnets.

i never like gloss steelbooks anyway. can get the same yet problem-free gloss on card material. what for have steelbook if not taking advantage of the shine of the metal? :naughty::LOL:

yes, kimchi will do returns. but you have to get their agreement first. if it's damaged like dented, they definitely will. but if you opened and dislike the condition, i'm not so sure. and if you have to be very patient as i think tony practically handles everything. he can be overwhelmed sometimes and never reply. you just have to send friendly reminders.

View attachment 378254 View attachment 378255

Opened mine and only handle with silk gloves, its 100% flawless. I'm OCD beyond any level and take meds for it. Mine is perfect!

• Thanks
Reactions: Real Steel
yes type B.

View attachment 378254 View attachment 378255
Yours looks to be in pretty good shape. The one I opened had several marks and some weird paint defect like it hadn’t dried properly. As you said no Steelbook is perfect, I don’t think there is such a thing as a 100% flawless Steelbook, if you spend long enough looking you will always find something!

Definitely not a sought after steel these days. Listed mine now on eBay twice at £25 and no takers. The bubble burst in this some time ago, a flavour of the month film

Yours looks to be in pretty good shape. The one I opened had several marks and some weird paint defect like it hadn’t dried properly. As you said no Steelbook is perfect, I don’t think there is such a thing as a 100% flawless Steelbook, if you spend long enough looking you will always find something!
yeah. maybe i'm just lucky. and i got a very low copy no. 11. kimchi did not do the first 100 numbers on first-come-first-served?

i think i do have a few steelbooks that can be considered flawless, unless someone wants to measure if the sides are perfectly 90° to each other. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I do open my premium editions (usually just prior to watching), especially if it's the only copy I own (it is for this film) but I am so bloody back-logged on watching fliks right now it's stupid.
I blame this (hell, I blame ALL the pauses in my life!) on my discovering excellent Anime...:)
I think I'll move this one up on the "to watch list" as now I'm quite interested in quality of the purchase (Lenti type B).

• Thanks