Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realised I will most likely have this delivered even before it gets its UK/Ireland Cinema release :LOL::rofl:
Its not been released until April 10th 2015 in UK/Ireland Cinemas

The Steelbook release date is 31st March so going by previous orders I will have this delivered by 8th/9th April

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I just realised I will most likely have this delivered even before it gets its UK/Ireland Cinema release :LOL::rofl:
Its not been released until April 10th 2015 in UK/Ireland Cinemas

The Steelbook release date is 31st March so going by previous orders I will have this delivered by 8th/9th April

Me too, bloody ridiculous, UK cinemas so far behind everyone else

Anyone else surprised this is still available 3 hours after going Live?

With all the hype I thought it would have only lasted 30mins.

i think with all the other releases..collectors are just starting to be more selective. i will usually buy at least 2 but with the upcoming ZDT preorder, I only got lenti.

You could re order and cancel the older order if you wish
As this is still in stock you could try that but its risky when its close to been sold out but I don't see this been sold out for a day at least

You could also try to email them to change from original invoice to mark as $20.00 merchandize if you don't want to go through option of cancel and re ordering

When you click "Yes" its always on 20 USD Merchandise so under value. Then you got the option to change the amount up or down what you want. So you only missed this option but its not necessary.

I change it every time because I think theres a lot of asian packages that arrive are marked as 20 USD merchandise, so that the german gentleman dont get any ideas when its 21,89 or something...

Hey,
OK, thanks :) If I email them whats a good amount to ask them to change it to, say $15?

Anyone else surprised this is still available 3 hours after going Live?

With all the hype I thought it would have only lasted 30mins.

Yeah I was surprised considering the movie was good and steelbook is really nice, even the 1/4 was available separately a while. I joined the GB thinking I would not be around to order it but I found out I am home last week, oh well. I wonder if it will even sell out now.

these steels arent cheap at approx $50 for one shipped to the UK. I don't know why people are so fixated this will sell out in seconds?

Could someone please explain how the order number work, I know I'm going to feel like an idiot cause this is not my 1st preorder, far from it.
I think we were just showing how many orders had gone in. I don't think it has any bearing on the number of the steelbo0ok you'll get.