Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else surprised this is still available 3 hours after going Live?

With all the hype I thought it would have only lasted 30mins.
Its not a film that would be high on peoples wanted list also it has not been released yet in cinemas yet in UK/Ireland so its a film that has lot of people not seen the film yet to decide if they want a Blu-ray release

Its really only Marvel films that sell out in seconds/min and films that are highly rated and already been seen
Drive was a well known film and highly rated and Marvel films well they just sell by itself as they are always in high demand

Its also only films that have been seen by most and had lot of marketing as this film not yet released in the UK there has been no UK reviews John Wick was never really a film that was going to sell out fast not at this stage anyway if this had of been after been released in all countries it would have done better

When a retailer decides to have a Blu-ray release it helps if its a film seen by most already and has most importantly lot of marketing to bring it to film viewers attention

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Looking at the shipping options on the site, what is Eximbay under "Credit Card"
I dont actually have any paypal funds, is it still OK to select that option?
Also to avoid customs shall I mark it as "Gift"? :)

eximbay I've only come across on Nova's site. I paid with my credit card via Paypal.

I marked mine as gift, though some people mark it as merchandise - I think customs are more intrested in the value. Mark as No original invoice and no more thaan $23 max.

Reactions: grimtales1
eximbay I've only come across on Nova's site. I paid with my credit card via Paypal.

I marked mine as gift, though some people mark it as merchandise - I think customs are more intrested in the value. Mark as No original invoice and no more thaan $23 max.

Thanks :) Apparently they marked it as $20 anyway, but I asked them to put $15

I got a feeling this going to be available for a day or 2 and even might be longer before totally been sold out

It don't help that their website don't even list this in steelbooks that not going to help sales
Unless you were a member of HDN or another Website Forum this steelbook would not be known about

This was what I was saying yesterday Paul.

Then I scrolled down later and there they were in all their glory on the Home page - but nowhere else.

This was what I was saying yesterday Paul.

Then I scrolled down later and there they were in all their glory on the Home page - but nowhere else.
They must have read my post as they are now just been added on the main page under coming soon they were not earlier
They don't have any listings under steelbooks
It sort of helps to have a website to grab your attention of a release before a release go live

It would have helped sales

Now that the listings are there on the main page it might help a bit

Last edited:
They must have read my post as they are now just been added to steelbook section and are on the main page they were not earlier

It sort of helps to have a website to grab your attention of a release before a release go live

It would have helped sales

Now that the listing are there it might help

Yes, it surprised me too. As does the Zavvi-like use of 'out of stock' before they go live.

The Koreans normally seem to be ahead of the game in most respects so we should perhaps see it as a minor glitch :)

p.s. Paul, did you know most of the links to your collections are showing blanks after clicking on?

Reactions: paulboland
Yes, it surprised me too. As does the Zavvi-like use of 'out of stock' before they go live.

The Koreans normally seem to be ahead of the game in most respects so we should perhaps see it as a minor glitch :)

p.s. Paul, did you know the links to your collections are showing blanks after clicking on?
Thanks ill upload the photos back again when I get time

You can always email them and ask to change that part of your order

No, just email them with your order number and they will update it for you. I always put $20 value and mark as merchandise.

I would email NovaM see if they can change it, I would think they could, click no to original invoice, put it below $20 and pick merchandise with future orders.

There's a chance, it might be worth trying to contact them to see whether they can change it?

Thanks for the advice. Will give it a go!

Hmm.. they just emailed me back saying they'll put $15 on it, so I said could it be a slightly higher amount? I hope it will be OK

Hey grimtales1, looks like I wasn't the only one to have done this! How long did it take to get a reply from Nova? I've only just emailed them and I'm guessing time difference and all, I probably won't get a response just yet. I think my value was $20, but I had ticked 'Gift' rather than 'Merchandise'. As someone else told me, customs will be a bit suspicious when they see a package plastered with a company logo, and that $20 as an amount also shouldn't arouse any suspicions.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bojee
Uh oh, I marked it as 'Gift' and under invoice put $10. This was the info I needed at the time, couldn't find anything in the Nova thread. Did I do it right? :ohno: