Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The Nova Exclusives are incredible packages and ideally when it's something so limited I would keep it sealed (I am one of those people) and part of a collection. Buying a non-exclusive for me makes it a little easier on my conscience to open and watch.

Yes, I understand your reasoning now.

That said, I don't know how you can resist opening them. I know all but 2 of mine are still sealed; but that's due to circumstances, and they will be opened as soon as I can get everything in place.
The only one I've kept sealed long term is my Two Lane Blacktop limited edition (15,000 numbered) DVD tin that came with a 48 page booklet, diecast car keychain and a mini replica film poster. It's still even in the box it was posted in.
I imported it from the States about 2000 and I don't really know why I haven't opened it.

Jesus wept! In all the excitement of bagging a lenti for my first Nova purchase, I can't remember if I said yes to this or not. Fear I may have to sell a kidney/prositute myself on the streets to cover customs charges if I've ballsed up...

Don't sell a kidney, the prostitution will bring in enough to feed the habit - I'll even pimp for a small fee, can I say fairer? :) :sorry::naughty::whistle:

What sort of customer charges are we talking to the UK ? I've brought the lenticular and added EMS shipping with gift but thinking about changing to merchandise now

What sort of customer charges are we talking to the UK ? I've brought the lenticular and added EMS shipping with gift but thinking about changing to merchandise now
It's 20% VAT plus the handling charge which is the real killer. It is £8 with Royal Mail and can be more if it's a different courier.

I saw this early with only dolby digital audio and I enjoyed it so on blu-ray with Dolby Atmos it will be bloody brilliaint, I also just booked the Avengers 2 today to, now I'm glad i ordered this for £34 has going to cinema for the Mrs to watch it with me would of cost about £30 in total.

I'm just curious I have heard a room setup for Dolby Atmos at a local high end Home Theater Shop, it's amazing. Do you really have something close to a 11.4.2 setup to even take advantage of Dolby Atmos soundtracks? Do you have a custom built home theater room? I'm curious if having an average room with some deadspots is worth installing a system to do Dolby Atmos. Or is it better to spend the money other places such as: getting your room calibrated by someone who can do Audyssey Pro, upgrade equipment, speakers, subs, and just play everything in Dolby True HD and DTS Master Audio instead? What is your setup?

It's 20% VAT plus the handling charge which is the real killer. It is £8 with Royal Mail and can be more if it's a different courier.
If you chose EMS shipping then it is parcelforce that handles it and they charge £13 handling fee on top of the 20% vat charge!

Reactions: KRAY7
Dreading the day when I have to pay for it can see it been anything between £15-20 in custom chargers going feel like a robbery just took place.

Yeah it's not cheap.:(

If you chose EMS shipping then it is parcelforce that handles it and they charge £13 handling fee on top of the 20% vat charge!

I knew it was somewhere around that, it's definatly a rip off!

Reactions: yeslek
I'm just curious I have heard a room setup for Dolby Atmos at a local high end Home Theater Shop, it's amazing. Do you really have something close to a 11.4.2 setup to even take advantage of Dolby Atmos soundtracks? Do you have a custom built home theater room? I'm curious if having an average room with some deadspots is worth installing a system to do Dolby Atmos. Or is it better to spend the money other places such as: getting your room calibrated by someone who can do Audyssey Pro, upgrade equipment, speakers, subs, and just play everything in Dolby True HD and DTS Master Audio instead? What is your setup?

I myself don't have an Atmos set up I'll make do with Dolby TrueHD output from this film but my dad has i pretty good set up and has been using the Onkyo Atmos speakers which gives a good sound field (I was happy with Age of extinction and expendables3) for now but by the time i receive this his home cinema room should be finished with better speakers fitted in the ceiling for a better atmos exprience. Now I'm happy with my Tannoy and Onyko 609 for a 7.1 set up and will most likely upgrade When DTS-X hits home cinema so i have both Atmos and X on one AV recevier.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Blu-devil
Dolby Atmos stands or falls by a good sound mixer. Like the one on Transformers 4. Also the core track will benefit from a good audio mix. Like Transformers 4 proofs. These days there are lazy soundmixers and don't use and push all channels.

A Dolby Atmos label alone is no guarantee for quality.

Hey grimtales1, looks like I wasn't the only one to have done this! How long did it take to get a reply from Nova? I've only just emailed them and I'm guessing time difference and all, I probably won't get a response just yet. I think my value was $20, but I had ticked 'Gift' rather than 'Merchandise'. As someone else told me, customs will be a bit suspicious when they see a package plastered with a company logo, and that $20 as an amount also shouldn't arouse any suspicions.

Emailed Nova after reading your post. I had mine switched from Gift to Merchandise. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
I myself don't have an Atmos set up I'll make do with Dolby TrueHD output from this film but my dad has i pretty good set up and has been using the Onkyo Atmos speakers which gives a good sound field (I was happy with Age of extinction and expendables3) for now but by the time i receive this his home cinema room should be finished with better speakers fitted in the ceiling for a better atmos exprience. Now I'm happy with my Tannoy and Onyko 609 for a 7.1 set up and will most likely upgrade When DTS-X hits home cinema so i have both Atmos and X on one AV recevier.

My plans as well. Hopefully 4K specs and prices would have sorted themselves out as well.