Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough, but I suppose from the GB at least you know the cost up front rather than estimating what you'll be charged when customs get hold of it.

I also recall getting an additional £8 charge from the post office just for the privilege of sending it to customs, but don't know whether that has changed!!
non US GB is from Germany so no customs costs as it's in the EU.

Buy from Nova and it comes from South Korea, so depending on what you asked for on your invoice you could be hit up to a further £20 [emoji3]

Reactions: PKAVFC and JayWhit

Buy from Nova and it comes from South Korea, so depending on what you asked for on your invoice you could be hit up to a further £20 [emoji3]

Here's praying for a decent EU release then to save us some money :)

Looking forward to this :thumbs:

I have to say, Nova have been on a roll with title choices and the quality of their releases. They have raised the bar, as far as I am concerned. Look forward to what else they come up with in 2015 :woot:

Not quite.
The GB host pays customs charges on the shipment from Korea and passes on a portion of that cost to you depending on how many copies you order and you also pay for 2 lots of shipping charges. You pay for it to be shipped to GB host and then you pay to have it shipped to you from the GB host. And obviously you pay additional charges like GB fees etc. But obviously that is each ninja personal choice if they want to choose that route.

Reactions: PKAVFC
Not quite.
The GB host pays customs charges on the shipment from Korea and passes on a portion of that cost to you depending on how many copies you order and you also pay for 2 lots of shipping charges. You pay for it to be shipped to GB host and then you pay to have it shipped to you from the GB host. And obviously you pay additional charges like GB fees etc. But obviously that is each ninja personal choice if they want to choose that route.

I had Drive on GB as I was in a work meeting the day it went live. You are correct. I paid an initial amount on November 4th (which was the cost of the Lenti, Fees, Tip and shipping for Korea to GB host)

In January, I then had to pay postage to me and another custom charge (broken down between members) This came to an £16 - for one steelbook. I received it on Thursday just gone.

I could have purchased it off HDN trade section and even eBay for that price or cheaper. I am not being ungrateful, as I appreciate the work that goes into a GB. However, on this occasion, it did not work for me financially, that is all.

Last edited:
Just watching this now, half hour in, it's all lining up...let's see where it goes! It's a film that has Denzel written all over it.

As for the steel, if it comes with a lenti of the back cover image that has the fuse burning away as you move it and the text turning from cold colours to hot, it could be an absolute killer!
Great looking steel.I'm glad it was Keanu's movie and not Denzel's. I think Denzel is quite the overrated actor, glad this was not his flick- he is now phoning-in crud like 'The Equalizer'...0f course, imo.;) Plus, this was nurtured into production by Keanu- so it was very much a labor of love, and it shows!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jonnie123