Justice League (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 15) [Hong Kong]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: May 31, 2018
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 20 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$52.99 (Individual Editions) - $167.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Notes:
Print Run is 2500 units for both Domestic and International (800 Full Slip + 800 Lenti + 900 Double Lenti + 400 One Click) - Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click
Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date.

one_click_packshot_v2.jpgDLS_packshot_c8da8077-ee8d-475e-a72c-a41003d4c8da_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_c41f9668-f572-4dcf-b928-11d1391c39c2.jpgFS_packshot_f01dea41-201f-4f94-8237-297241d81400_2048x2048.jpg
30704762_1723052341138200_7857445623275360446_n.jpg
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Foil + Metal Emblem
DV-fCJHXkAAPNSy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prob go for double lenti straight away if Cyborg's pose on the front didn't look so odd and out of place lol (think i'd prefer the front and back art to be switched sides)
Love the fullslip though, especially knowing the treatment MantaLab gives it should be amazing.

got to go with full slip 4K

actually i do hope the back steelbook art would be that JL logo... tired of those super heroes poses front / back... but oh, well i still think this way better than HDZeta...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
I was hoping that'd be the art Manta went for on the full slip. Should look pretty slick with the right treatment. :drool:

Single lenti is also very tempting. The double lenti is fine, but seems a bit of the same front and back. I think the limited artwork for this release shows (as with HDzeta's); however, Manta's done good work mixing and matching imo. :thumbs:

Curious if this steel will come out of Denmark or China this time around. :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Nice, will most likely be the double lenti for me. Do like the 4K full slip art too

April is going to be expensive (wind river, pulp fiction, train to busan, Thor Ragnarok blufans etc)

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord and harry
Ah, dilemmas. Full slip is probably my favourite of these but I need 3D, not 4K. Then I’d have to buy an extra 3D version of the film. Double Lenti is also very good. And then there’s Hdzeta.. Have to choose between one of the Double Lentis I guess.