Release date: February 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.nl
Price: £14.99 or €19,19
Notes: Limited to 2,500 copies.

11047996-1417112395-997803.jpg

11047996-1417112395-997884.jpg

11047996-1417112395-997813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's the verdict on this one then from those that have it ? I'm getting a so so vibe !

It maybe my eye's (Mrs does say I'm blind as a bat) But it's not a good transfer, colours look washed out, where as the proof above is vivid and kong stands out! Just my opinion :(

Bit of embossing would of been nice.

Reactions: George Pearce
It maybe my eye's (Mrs does say I'm blind as a bat) But it's not a good transfer, colours look washed out, where as the proof above is vivid and kong stands out! Just my opinion :(

Bit of embossing would of been nice.

It's very similar to the mock up...The colours aren't washed out...I don't have the "right light" to take nice natural photos...

DSCN2465.jpg

Germany i.e.

But if it's gonna be exactly the same worldwide, I'll cancel my pre order. Nice artwork, but not too impressed by the execution...
Already spent too much money on steelbooks. Can't care for every average release...

Well this was an anti climax, was hoping for embossing, there is something about this steelbook I don't like. Not sure what it is. The title on the spine is annoying, it has these marks around it that I imagine is supposed to be mist but looks weird and also mine has some minor paint chips.
Was expecting more from this release. Also cellotape on jcard sis winding me up! Use glue balls

If you look mate, the colours in his mouth also the mist and tree's in the back ground.

They look a bit dark and washed out to me, kong doesn't pop out as much.

Just my opinion ;)

Sure...99% of the mock ups are never as the final product as far as the image on steel is concerned...

Thanks for all the pics! I didn't expect any em or debossing so im fine with the outcome. Looks exactly like the mock up.
Now I gotta wait till february 19th when it will be released overhere, pay'd 13 EUR, bargain :thumbs: