Release date: February 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.nl
Price: £14.99 or €19,19
Notes: Limited to 2,500 copies.

11047996-1417112395-997803.jpg

11047996-1417112395-997884.jpg

11047996-1417112395-997813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlucky mate, I feel for you. Touch wood, it's rare when I get an issue, but I have had them. I must be overly lucky! But I know a lot of people here get shafted with damage steels from Zavvi. Get them to replace it while it's in stock. Think it will sell out quite soon[emoji37]
Luckily it's just a loose disc on this occasion, was worried the plastic insert was snapped...close call:thumbs:

Reactions: Steelselecta
I think it looks fantastic. If HDZeta weren't making a premium version I would be happy with this. It's glossy, has perfectly relevant and engaging artwork, has the extended cut, excellent price point. Honestly we have gotten way too spoiled. This is a great release from Zavvi. No need for embossing. Everyone would have complained that it cut into the artwork. Flat gloss is great :thumbs:

I think it looks fantastic. If HDZeta weren't making a premium version I would be happy with this. It's glossy, has perfectly relevant and engaging artwork, has the extended cut, excellent price point. Honestly we have gotten way too spoiled. This is a great release from Zavvi. No need for embossing. Everyone would have complained that it cut into the artwork. Flat gloss is great :thumbs:

putting a sticker on it makes it premium?

I just this minute finished watching the extended cut. I recalibrate my 8 year old Hitachi projector specifically with this movie in mind.
I was in awe the whole 3hrs plus. Every scene was a demo moment and the audio gave me goose bumps. All seven satellites and my subwoofer had a thorough workout. If you haven't watched this in a while, you will not be disappointed. This is my new 2D reference disc.
Cannot wait until my Steenbok arrives.

I just this minute finished watching the extended cut. I recalibrate my 8 year old Hitachi projector specifically with this movie in mind.
I was in awe the whole 3hrs plus. Every scene was a demo moment and the audio gave me goose bumps. All seven satellites and my subwoofer had a thorough workout. If you haven't watched this in a while, you will not be disappointed. This is my new 2D reference disc.
Cannot wait until my Steenbok arrives.
I hope mine arrives soon i loved this movie it was awesome

My copy just arrived, looks fantastic. I am going to need to watch this again. I got the film free when I bought the hd dvd add on and a free remote control bundle, those were the days. Only problem was that I watched it on a 1080i tv. I wonder if this blu is any better than the hd dvd?

Contacted zavvi regarding mine coming with 3 big paint chips, had to send them a photo of the damage, i hope they send me a replacement before this sells out.