Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 4) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on February 3 at 8 PM (HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $38.99 (Individual Editions) - $155.96 (One Click)
Notes: 2500 numbered copies, for both domestic and international markets. Orders limited to 2 Copies for Single Edition and 1 Set for One Click.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

16298867_1282901405153298_2686812020018062175_n.jpg 16266259_1282901401819965_5090072158226925119_n.jpg 16265780_1282902025153236_1193039865573921223_n.jpg 16195508_1282901435153295_1660599155664106368_n.jpg 16174745_1282901321819973_8770947196031108265_n.jpg 16114016_1282901331819972_5827585758419610361_n.jpg
Full Slip A: Numbered 301 to 600
Full Slip B: Numbered 301 to 700
Lenticular Full Slip: Numbered 301 to 900
Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip (with One Click Only): Numbered 1 to 400
One Click: Numbered 1 to 400

Goodies:

- Full sized Glossy Booklet, Photo Card(5ea), Character Card(7ea) Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker(Faux Leather with Gold Foil Stamping) + Exclusive Lenticular Sticker + Spec Sheet
5. Effects
- Full Slip A: Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Full Slip B: Glossy Logo Pattern background + Spot Glossy + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip(PET) - Full Sided Lenticular Full Slip with 3D+Depth and Color changing spine
- Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip - 3D+Depth Lenticular (Frame Size) + Spot Gold Foil + Glossy + Embossing
- Leather Box - High Quality Faux Leather + Gold Foil Logo Stamping + Black Velvet finish inside + Magnet Door
IMG_0777.JPG
16300024_1284063521703753_1924971369273890317_o.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Plus if you have steel's of the movie, you can out the first and invitable second in the same box, with room for the probably 3rd :)

I've been thinking about doing the exact same with an empty box I've been looking at on eBay, is a 3rd film confirmed?

Already plummeted in value confirming that ML releases have the lowest reselling potential despite most of them being excellent. This is why I seldom participate in ML GBs as they are easy to obtain through other means.

Lenti ended at 34 and 1/4 slip ended at 40 yesterday evening. Few weeks before it ended around similar price.

Already plummeted in value confirming that ML releases have the lowest reselling potential despite most of them being excellent. This is why I seldom participate in ML GBs as they are easy to obtain through other means.

Lenti ended at 34 and 1/4 slip ended at 40 yesterday evening. Few weeks before it ended around similar price.
Most people aren't buying to resell.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Most people aren't buying to resell.

If most means 50% then I agree.

Most buy with the intention of not re-selling but with so many releases, you will be forced to sell to make room and money for another release. So eventually it is put on sale at some point in time. Back in 2012, I used to sell very little but since then I am left with no other choice but to collect and sell some to make room for something else.

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
If most means 50% then I agree.

Most buy with the intention of not re-selling but with so many releases, you will be forced to sell to make room and money for another release. So eventually it is put on sale at some point in time. Back in 2012, I used to sell very little but since then I am left with no other choice but to collect and sell some to make room for something else.
It's a lot higher than 50% as most purchase to keep and open and use and not to buy to resell

Not every collector looks at a release in terms of it's re-sale or possible investment value they simply purchase a release because they want it.
Some will then later replace it with another release as in new remaster or new extras or keep both releases
A lot of collectors actually give away the older releases to friends or family if they don't have the space to keep as in not look for money.

You have some serious collectors who convert rooms in their property and have building extensions done just for the purpose of display and storing a collection.

A lot of the ebay listings especially the earlier listings are simply re-sellers and are not a collector selling a release because they run out of space to keep it.
You will see a ebay listing usually 1 year or later if it's been sold because it's been replaced by a better version of that release.

• Thanks
Reactions: Roy
Most people don't have wings of their house they can just set up collection rooms. It would be nice be realistically most of us have a cabinet in the living room or shelves in the bedroom.

Reselling is always spoke about with bitterness here. If you sell something no matter how limited for whatever reason it's like you are a judas to the community.

I have a purge every now and again. Sometimes you need the extra funds to finance newer releases or sometimes you just need to clear space. I at one point was collecting 100% manta releases, both full and lenti.. Then I stepped back after the kingsman set came out and thought do I really need 4 copies of Kingsman? Its a good film but not a film I love like the Marvel movies. Then I decided at that point to sell most of my fullslips from Manta and Nova and collect solely lentis cause they're my favorites. If I'm listing on eBay everything starts at 99p and goes for what it goes for.

With this culture of every company doing boxset after boxset now with 3 or 4 exact same copies of a film inside bar the packaging a lot more things will be sold on eBay I imagine.

Everyone here has probably bought an extra copy of something to sell on for a profit atleast once. It doesn't make you the devil but most the time it's a means to an end to get something down the road. Is it any less bad to buy an extra copy you know will be high in value to trade for something else high in value than buying it to sell on?

Reactions: lgans316
It's a lot higher than 50% as most purchase to keep and open and use and not to buy to resell

Not every collector looks at a release in terms of it's re-sale or possible investment value they simply purchase a release because they want it.
Some will then later replace it with another release as in new remaster or new extras or keep both releases
A lot of collectors actually give away the older releases to friends or family if they don't have the space to keep as in not look for money.

You have some serious collectors who convert rooms in their property and have building extensions done just for the purpose of display and storing a collection.

A lot of the ebay listings especially the earlier listings are simply re-sellers and are not a collector selling a release because they run out of space to keep it.
You will see a ebay listing usually 1 year or later if it's been sold because it's been replaced by a better version of that release.
Not everything is going to be FAC's AASB where someone is going to pay $500.00. Besides the company has only been around for a little over a year.

Last edited:
Most people don't have wings of their house they can just set up collection rooms. It would be nice be realistically most of us have a cabinet in the living room or shelves in the bedroom.

Reselling is always spoke about with bitterness here. If you sell something no matter how limited for whatever reason it's like you are a judas to the community.

I have a purge every now and again. Sometimes you need the extra funds to finance newer releases or sometimes you just need to clear space. I at one point was collecting 100% manta releases, both full and lenti.. Then I stepped back after the kingsman set came out and thought do I really need 4 copies of Kingsman? Its a good film but not a film I love like the Marvel movies. Then I decided at that point to sell most of my fullslips from Manta and Nova and collect solely lentis cause they're my favorites. If I'm listing on eBay everything starts at 99p and goes for what it goes for.

With this culture of every company doing boxset after boxset now with 3 or 4 exact same copies of a film inside bar the packaging a lot more things will be sold on eBay I imagine.

Everyone here has probably bought an extra copy of something to sell on for a profit atleast once. It doesn't make you the devil but most the time it's a means to an end to get something down the road. Is it any less bad to buy an extra copy you know will be high in value to trade for something else high in value than buying it to sell on?
I think the difference is some people buy multiple copies with the sole intention of making as much profit as possible and not selling because of storage issues/upgrading/financial problems/quitting etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95

I was watching the 1/4 slip auction, £40 plus postage was my limit though so missed out :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tanokike

I don't think anybody has a problem with that.
I think the difference is some people buy multiple copies with the sole intention of making as much profit as possible and not selling because of storage issues/upgrading/financial problems/quitting etc.
This^^^
It's the guys who are obviously only in it for the resale that bother people.
(The ones with multiple accounts, etc.)
It's a free market, etc. but when people see it as taking away from a finite GB when people genuinely want a copy, it rubs them the wrong way.

Not everything is going to be FAC's AASB where someone is going to pay $500.00. Besides the company has only been around for a little over a year.
Not sure if you understood my post
The lot higher than 50% is in relation to customers who purchase a release to open/use and not purchased to for the purpose to re-sell
As in most purchase to keep and use in their collection and not for the purpose to re-sell and not purchased for some possible re-sale value

It's a minority who purchase with re-sale value in mind as in re-sellers

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Everyone here has probably bought an extra copy of something to sell on for a profit at least once. It doesn't make you the devil but most the time it's a means to an end to get something down the road. Is it any less bad to buy an extra copy you know will be high in value to trade for something else high in value than buying it to sell on?

Not everyone on HDN
I not ever purchased any extra copy of something to sell on for profit not ever
It's very rare I have purchased an extra copy as in exact same edition and when I do it's sold at retail price as in not a single cent profit and I even given some away for free
I also know some others who purchased extra copies not to sell for profit but sold at retail price

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I may be wrong but I think @lgans316 might of been a bit sarcastic with the 50% comment and he's taking the p*ss and it seems to have gone over heads

I may be wrong though