L.A. Confidential (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: April 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Box set (No PayPal or Visa on HDZeta for the time being - Mastercard accepted) Pre-order April 5.
HDN Group Buy: supports Paypal Full Slip - Lenticular - Box set
Price: TBA
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

Group buy quantity:
Box set - 100
Lenti - 200
Full Slip - 50

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

lenti.jpg FS.jpg quarter.jpg box.jpg
LA steelbook Outside(1).jpg LA steelbook inside(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should :thumbs: Thanks @eLviS1987 missed it as was from Cooey and not Alex/Xin....now to see where the package is as it shows delivered!! Probably my wife just directly threw it in the basement without informing me....she is tired of all this craziness!!

Ouch! :p :p You found it yet? The package was delivered over 2 weeks ago! :wow::rofl:

ok guys i need an advice, i got my copy on the 25th of April, i got the steelbook damaged i have sent them 3 messages with no answer, what should i do? since i pay with a card...let me know!

ok guys i need an advice, i got my copy on the 25th of April, i got the steelbook damaged i have sent them 3 messages with no answer, what should i do? since i pay with a card...let me know!

That´s really weird, they communicate with me very smoothly, always answer and update about my replacement and refund.

It´s probably lame question and I don´t mean no disrespect, but do you use a correct email? [email protected] ?

Like I said, I already have my replacement and they even refund me my shipping cost (9 Euro) with 13 Euro and some change (They refunded 100 CNY) and always answered me.

Try to send the message one more time, you can try it through the website, or try some social network maybe.

Really don´t know how to help you more, and hope you will get sorted out soon.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Bunk and tono06
That´s really weird, they communicate with me very smoothly, always answer and update about my replacement and refund.

It´s probably lame question and I don´t mean no disrespect, but do you use a correct email? [email protected] ?

Like I said, I already have my replacement and they even refund me my shipping cost (9 Euro) with 13 Euro and some change (They refunded 100 CNY) and always answered me.

Try to send the message one more time, you can try it through the website, or try some social network maybe.

well i used the contact us from their web page but not the one you are giving me, i will try this! thanks bud!

see! there is never a lame question because i didnt know about the e mail and i was about to call the bank to reverse the transaction, thank you very much bud!

• Thanks
Reactions: Bunk and Hereticz
I was wondering... would any of the pride owners of one boxset take a right-angled (perpendicular) photo of its back (the image of the car).
I am looking for that image to use it in one of my digipacks and it seems impossible to find... :emb:

I'd like to share one of my bad experiences with you.
As you know I got a damaged product from the LA C. However I sent it back for my own expense and they promised it'll be refounded, which was 27 USD. The change happened and I got it. But the refound haven't arrived yet, and they promised it 3 times so far. That is a shame, that I buy something for a great amount of money, I get a damaged product, which obviously was damaged before the wrapping. I send it back, but I have to beg for my money to get it back. That is sad and infuriating at the same time.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
I'd like to share one of my bad experiences with you.
As you know I got a damaged product from the LA C. However I sent it back for my own expense and they promised it'll be refounded, which was 27 USD. The change happened and I got it. But the refound haven't arrived yet, and they promised it 3 times so far. That is a shame, that I buy something for a great amount of money, I get a damaged product, which obviously was damaged before the wrapping. I send it back, but I have to beg for my money to get it back. That is sad and infuriating at the same time.

Did you check properly a history of your transactions on your credit card? Coz in my case, date of that refund on credit card is the same date I ordered my copy through their website, which was 6.4.

Just watched this movie for a second time and it´s just beautiful, brilliant film. I´m so glad I own that gorgeous fullslip, it´s elegant as the film is.

And now Chinatown please, gold label, that would be a marriage!