Horror Chat Last Horror movie watched for Halloween-Join the 2016 watch party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
2016 Last Horror watched.JPG

Hello ninjas!

It's time!

It's that time of year where we get together for our annual hidefninja.com Halloween and horror tradition, and share the latest horror films or tv we've watched. Just jump in to the thread, now until Halloween, and let us know what is making your skin crawl! Recommendations, reviews? Share them!

Plus stay on the lookout for mini-contests and more!

Have fun all!

Last edited:
Watched

Scream 4 - not sure why lol, think because I've started season 2 of scream queens and I'm mad over Emma Roberts and didn't realise she was in scream 4 but then I realised I had already seen it. More goofy than I remember but better than the 3rd.

Don't breathe - Wow! What a film!
I thought this was going to be terrible and so bad it's funny kind of film. I loved it. Absolutely crazy little film and scary as sh*t. I think the blind element and the guy being solid makes it so scary.

Also reminded me of a shorter David Fincher film. Felt like he could of made it but it would of been an hour longer.

Perfect film tbh

to continue my 1 horror film a night (atleast)..

Day 7 The Guest
Day 8 The Howling
Day 9 It Follows
Day 10 Jeepers Creepers 1&2
Day 11 Knock Knock & Kill Your Friends
Day 12 Lifeforce
Day 13 Misery
Day 14 Night Of The Living Dead Original
Day 15 The Other Side Of The Door
Day 16 Psycho
Day 17 Quatermass & The Pit

trying to mix up first time watch and rewatching horror films I haven't watch in a while

to continue my 1 horror film a night (atleast)..

Day 7 The Guest
Day 8 The Howling
Day 9 It Follows
Day 10 Jeepers Creepers 1&2
Day 11 Knock Knock & Kill Your Friends
Day 12 Lifeforce
Day 13 Misery
Day 14 Night Of The Living Dead Original
Day 15 The Other Side Of The Door
Day 16 Psycho
Day 17 Quatermass & The Pit

trying to mix up first time watch and rewatching horror films I haven't watch in a while

Is the guest classed as a horror? Still need to see that.

Kill your friends was quality. Right little gem that one

Green room is next for me i think and I want to do trick R treat again. Seen it once a few years back.

I'll defo do Jeepers keepers too but I've only seen the second once so I might give it a try again

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

I thought pretty much the same as you Ken. Some decent stories and some poor ones. I thought the second half was better than the first. My favourites were New Years Eve, Christmas and Valentines Day. Halloween was definatly a weird one and not in a good way! Lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I thought pretty much the same as you Ken. Some decent stories and some poor ones. I thought the second half was better than the first. My favourites were New Years Eve, Christmas and Valentines Day. Halloween was definatly a weird one and not in a good way! Lol.

I am watching it right now and bored out of my skull

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Sigill
Did you not like any of them Rick, there's a few decent ones in there. You just have to get through the bad ones!

I thought this was the biggest waste of my time, I never watched when I first saw it as the artwork looked like a bad 70's or 80's movie. I now wish it was. LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Sigill

Might check that burying the ex film out,
At first I thought it was another film. I think it's new possibly not even out yet but the trailer looked quite funny, a guy keeps his dead or zombie girlfriend in bed or in his flat. I have a faint memory of the trailer but can't remember the name or who's in it. Do you know the film I'm on about?

Edit: just found it.... Life after beth and it was out in 2014 lol

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Ricker
Status
Not open for further replies.