Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"This steelbook is not as advertised and NOT what i purchased, different colour, different artwork!!!..If you do NOT want me to contact Trading Standards over your false advertising of this product i WANT a 50% refund of the £24.99 price you charged me!!!
How you as a company think you can get away with what you want to do anytime you want beggars belief!!!
I want a very prompt response to this message and if i am NOT happy with the response i WILL be contacting Trading Standards!!
How dare you not inform customers prior to charging and dispatching this steelbook about this fundamental design change!! Quite unbelievable and downright deceitful!!
I await your response!"

Just sent to Zavvi Customer Services!!..i'll keep everybody informed!!

Well if you get 50% off, then every single person who ordered it should get the same... My guess is 10% tops and maybe a discount code for 10% off your next purchase

"This steelbook is not as advertised and NOT what i purchased, different colour, different artwork!!!..If you do NOT want me to contact Trading Standards over your false advertising of this product i WANT a 50% refund of the £24.99 price you charged me!!!
How you as a company think you can get away with what you want to do anytime you want beggars belief!!!
I want a very prompt response to this message and if i am NOT happy with the response i WILL be contacting Trading Standards!!
How dare you not inform customers prior to charging and dispatching this steelbook about this fundamental design change!! Quite unbelievable and downright deceitful!!
I await your response!"

angry-homer.gif

I await your response!"

So it's not about the principle, it's about you wanting to scrounge a 50% refund?

Last edited:
Finally watched it last night. Glad I don't listen to critics, I loved it!
I get what people mean now by the black steelbook having the same vibe as the movie too.
The more I look at the black version the more I love it.

Reactions: Bluprint
I can understand why people who bought this as well as the Spanish version will be pissed off to own 2 identical steels BUT for the others that are whining that it's not white I urge you to hold it in your hands and see for yourself what an OUTSTANDING STEELBOOK THIS IS. YOU WILL NOT REGRET BUYING THIS. FUTURE GRAIL!