Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it very strange that only Uk and Spain got a release for this, and maybe germany I'm not sure, but if someone know why Asia didn't get a steelbook for this
it would be nice to get some info after all it's a Disney Movie and they are very popular in Asia.

Reactions: Thelite13
"This steelbook is not as advertised and NOT what i purchased, different colour, different artwork!!!..If you do NOT want me to contact Trading Standards over your false advertising of this product i WANT a 50% refund of the £24.99 price you charged me!!!
How you as a company think you can get away with what you want to do anytime you want beggars belief!!!
I want a very prompt response to this message and if i am NOT happy with the response i WILL be contacting Trading Standards!!
How dare you not inform customers prior to charging and dispatching this steelbook about this fundamental design change!! Quite unbelievable and downright deceitful!!
I await your response!"

Just sent to Zavvi Customer Services!!..i'll keep everybody informed!!

like the fact you tell them you want, because if i was zavvi customer service agent usually wants don't get andif that unhappy just send back for full refund simples.

sounds bit like :D

I'm surprised Zavvi offer discounts at all for damaged items.

Certainly for items that weren't damaged in the post, ie: scuffed under the shrinkwap, scratches under the J-card etc. the best option for them is to have that item returned so they can get their money back from the original supplier. They might be able to get some money back from the supplier for damaged stock, which would explain why they want pictures if you're not returning it so they can prove the item was sub-standard.

Items damaged in the post, I assume they'll claim compensation from Royal Mail.

Reactions: chunk
In Thailand, at first they said they might release a steelbook version but was cancel after that. Don't know why either :(

This happen since Oz, The great too

It's back in stock folks @ zavvi website

It has been for a little while.

I ordered one this morning. While I generally don't order steelbooks for films that don't interest me, this one was just too nice to pass up. The embossed horns and title, the debossed face and the black gloss was just too much to resist.

Just hoping to get a good conditioned one now. Of the 100 or so I've ordered from Zavvi, only 2 have had any issues at all. Cinderella with a very light spine slash (under the shrinkwrap) and V for Vendetta with a slight ding to the back (under the J-card).

Reactions: Travis Bickle
i would order it just to include it in the disney collection. plus its the best available edition of maleficent due to it having the 3d disc.

its just a shame the promotion was a complete shambles