Do you like what you see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: May 13 June 10, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Full Slip + Lenti + Quarter Slip with Lenticular Magnet) (Pre-order April 15, 2016 - Order Limit: One Click x 1, Full Slip x 2, Lenticular x 2)
Price: $48.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $145.99 (One Click)
HDN GB: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run (Total 2,500): Full Slip - 700 copies, numbered. Lenticular Slip - 900 Copies, numbered
One Click is 3 Steelbooks (Full+Lenti+Lenti Magnet) - 300 Copies, numbered
Lenti Magnet Steelbook only available with the One-Click
SteelBook will be full gloss finish with awesome embossing/debossing and everything else the community strives for

one.jpg lenti.jpg full.jpg

SteelBook Render
12825305_172701839777369_813276042_n.jpg

Lenticular | Full Slip
Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Lenticular_Slip.png Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Full_Slip.png Manta_Lab_MOS_Full_Slip_Packshot_Overview.png
SteelBook Overview Render
12822870_174389092941977_299060227_o.jpg

Lenticular WIP Render

Lenti Magnet (idea is to have it look like its part of the steel so the flow goes from the front image to the back)

- Region Free (A,B,C)
- 2D + 3D Blu-ray Disc
- Video: 1080P HD 2.4:1
- 3D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Mandarin 5.1, Thai 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Turkish 5.1
- 3D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, Turkish & Polish
- 2D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Czech 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Thai 5.1
- 2D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, European Portuguese, Slovenian, Serbian, Polish, Hebrew, Greek, Czech, Croatian & Arabic
- All editions come with Booklet, Character Cards(5ea), Post Cards(4ea), Tip-on, Exclusive numbering sticker and Exclusive release sticker.

12670498_1051868664923241_8424938282118420356_n.png

12974523_1053304964779611_3202597977664484170_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my replacement case turned up today. Still with a paint hip in the same place it was on the previous one, and some weird blemishes on the back which can be seen when angled. Still, an improvement on dents, scratches and a few paint chips

Man, I just got the Fullslip set directly from Manta Lab and have to say "Wow!" Pure class and attention to detail. For the price and availability, it's pretty fairly priced. This will probably be the definitive version. I say bring on an "exclusive" Manta Lab version of Batman v. Superman and then Suicide Squad.

My collection will be Marvel movies by Blufans and DCEU movies by Manta Lab.

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Shame that the Bonus disc which I think was exclusive to North and South America was not included:

Contents of.the Bonus disc:
  • Journey of Discovery: Creating Man of Steel (1080p; 2:54:05) is the first time that I can remember where the feature film is presented again on a second disc with interstitial interviews and background featurettes, but that's exactly what this is. Unfortunately this bonus content is not available as a standalone supplement.
  • Planet Krypton (1080p; 17:18). If you've ever wondered what History Channel would do with this subject if Krypton and the events of Man of Steel were actually real, look no further. This is one of the more patently ridiculous supplements in recent memory.

Got my fullslip today. Looks great! I wasnt that blown away though as i thought i would be.

There are some issues with it and some things that could be better.
The steelbook, it got minor defects kinda everywhere. There's some tiny paint chips here and there. It looks like there is dirt or sand under the gloss coating, like they didnt clean it properly. And this is extremely easy to spot with such a high gloss finish. I dont know if i want to bother with a replacement or compensation or whatever. Too much of a hassle? You guys that have contacted them, what have you gotten as a response?
The artcards are underwhelming. Standard matte finish and kind of low image quality.
And the slip would have looked much better without the holofoil.

With that being said, its a solid first release. Not getting close to GotG Blufans though :3

I got an answer from Manta and this is the explanation i got for the "dirt" that seem to be under the gloss.

3. Dirt - These are actually not dirt and those are either varnish bubble or the varnish point. Because we produce our steelcases from China and cases are not fully automated like Danish factory. Due to the longer time it takes for the cases to be made, sometimes these bubbles and some points occur with the varnishes. We could make Matte steelcases and avoid these problems but we know what customers want and we really gave it a shot with this steelcase. Unfortunately, those bubbles are not avoidable and some will appear with some cases.

So its bubbles that occur because they dont have an automated machine in China like they have in Denmark. Then maybe they should let the Danes do them instead? ^^

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
Well, my replacement case turned up today. Still with a paint hip in the same place it was on the previous one, and some weird blemishes on the back which can be seen when angled. Still, an improvement on dents, scratches and a few paint chips

Where do you live? Did they sent you only a case, free of charge?
They offered to send me a new case with my next order because its too expensive for them to just send one item...

Got another reply:

However, we did not send out replacements to others. We have sent replacement copy to only one customer and his aggressive and threatening behavior toward our customer service team will have consequences in the future.

@Vtrmart guess that have to be you? ..........

Last edited:
I hope simply asking for a replacement won't be considered as aggressive and threatening behaviour. Also note that Zavvi type behaviour won't bode well with Asian retailers as they can simply blacklist you. So please ask them politely.

Nono, ive had a good conversation with them about replacements, refunds and their steelbook process so thats not the case, without giving in too much to everything they say.
This person clearly went with the Zavvi-bashing responses or worse for them to be calling it aggressive and threatening. And yeah, it seems like they can just completely blacklist someone of they want to.

Reactions: lgans316