Multi Need For Speed (2015)

Do you like the choice from EA making this more a "Underground"-ish game?

• HELL YES!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • NO! I would'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release: November 3rd, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Become the ultimate icon when Need for Speed returns November 3rd, 2015 on PS4, Xbox One and PC in an action driving experience that unites the culture of speed.

Built around real world icons are five action-packed overlapping stories. Every choice, every second and every minute propels your progression through the five ways to play; Speed, Build, Crew, Style and Outlaw.

The next chapter of the "Need For Speed"-series has just been announced, check out the first official teaser trailer right here:

Need for Speed returns in Fall 2015 to PS4, Xbox One and PC in an action driving experience that unites the culture of speed

The new NFS game will feature deep customisation, authentic urban car culture, a nocturnal open world, and an immersive narrative that pulls you through the game.

Attachments

• nfs.jpg
    nfs.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Underground on the PS2 was one of the best (along with Most Wanted IMO), so I'm definitely excited about them going back to the street/urban type of racing. It's been a while since I played a racer too (last one I played was NFS Shift on PS3) and I've been looking to buy one recently, but they messed up with Drive Club, and then Project Cars came at the wrong time for me (busy playing Destiny expansion). I'll more than likely pick this up though! :D

Reactions: monsterzebra

Become the ultimate icon when Need for Speed returns November 3rd, 2015 on PS4, Xbox One and PC in an action driving experience that unites the culture of speed.

Built around real world icons are five action-packed overlapping stories. Every choice, every second and every minute propels your progression through the five ways to play; Speed, Build, Crew, Style and Outlaw.

Reactions: monsterzebra

Well, that sounds good and all.. but i want to see some gameplay first.. :thumbs:

Underground on the PS2 was one of the best (along with Most Wanted IMO), so I'm definitely excited about them going back to the street/urban type of racing. It's been a while since I played a racer too (last one I played was NFS Shift on PS3) and I've been looking to buy one recently, but they messed up with Drive Club, and then Project Cars came at the wrong time for me (busy playing Destiny expansion). I'll more than likely pick this up though! :D
Shift was terrible, but Carbon, Underground and Hot Pursuit were great to stunning on the PS3. Hot Pursuit being one of the best in the series with the team from burnout taking over, it was like a cross between early NFS and early burnout revamped. They also used a lot of the scenery and camera angles from Hot Pursuit in the film [emoji4]

Definitely interested in this!

Reactions: Noodles
Shift was terrible, but Carbon, Underground and Hot Pursuit were great to stunning on the PS3. Hot Pursuit being one of the best in the series with the team from burnout taking over, it was like a cross between early NFS and early burnout revamped. They also used a lot of the scenery and camera angles from Hot Pursuit in the film [emoji4]

Definitely interested in this!
Yeah, Hot Pursuit was pretty fun! I'd forgotten about that one lol. I didn't mind Shift, but it was certainly no Underground. Hopefully a few people on my friends list will pick this one up, as it's the online mode I'm most looking forward to.

Reactions: psychoscot