No Country for Old Men (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: No Country for Old Men (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Includes slipcase. Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
ordered....right now this is the better option for those looking to add the movie into their steelbook library IMHO.
unless it gets a premium release from the usual suspect(s)...

Would really like to order this as its one of my fav films but the art just don't match the film for me. Not feeling it at all. Plus the same art on the slip.

Might wait for pics and to see how these slips turn out.

• Thanks
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Would really like to order this as its one of my fav films but the art just don't match the film for me. Not feeling it at all. Plus the same art on the slip.

Might wait for pics and to see how these slips turn out.
Been waiting for a descent release for this for ages, but the art does feel a bit 'popsy' to me, and I agree these UK Zavvi slip's need different art and are a complete shot in the dark in term's of quality, personally I'd have gone for one of the original poster's for this film, minus the text emboss the title etc....

imgres.jpg

I wonder what type of shipping boxes Zavvi will use for the slip-case releases?
The usual white shipping box size is just large enough for the bare bones steelbook...

Very similar to the Top Gun and Ferris release in terms of quality. For £14.40 after discount not bad at all. Now the pound has sunk so badly at $1.23 per GBP and 1.10 Euro per GBP be hard not to pass now!

Reactions: lgans316