Pacific Rim (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #9) [China]

Which artwork would YOU choose for this release?

• Choice A

Votes: 256 51.0%
  • Choice B

Votes: 175 34.9%
  • Choice C

Votes: 71 14.1%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July, 2014
Notes: 3D+2D+Bonus disc, WEA, Exclusive Slipbox, Exclusive Photo Card

http://shop.hidefninja.com/index.php/pac-rim-blufans-steelbook.html

pacificrim_full.jpg

pacificrim_front.jpg pacificrim_inside.jpg

Please vote in the poll! Which art would you choose?

Art A:
View attachment 57549

Art B:
View attachment 57550

Art C:
View attachment 57551

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 749
Last edited by a moderator:
@denizen

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. The finish is just super easy on the eye I have to do this View media item 14175View media item 14176View media item 14178View media item 14179The back of the postcards :notworthy: :woot:.

I'd put my clean up crew on but thay are up to thire ears in it here :ohno:. THANKS to your friendly neighbourhood Satanclaus :p :D.
@Scary Hair Awesome Pics Ann! :thumbs: I'm so glad you acquired one of these! ;) Does Richard know how much you spent on it!? :ohno: :emb: :p

All Hail @satanclaus! You're an EPIC NINJA for helping the lovely Ann! :notworthy: :cool:

The finish IS something else I have no other Blufans to compere it to. It like has a hardened gloss glaze sheen BEAUTIFUL :oohyeah::thumbs: .

So IF another ninja who has got a number of themcould comment that would be PHENOMINAL :ohno:. THANK YOU in advance :D.

Reactions: denizen
OOOHH SOMEONE IS GOING TO NEED LOADS OF CLEAN UNDERWEAR @bloodsnake007 .

@DADDYCOOL187 never seen anything like it. AWSOME photo's it just gets better the more you look at it and stroke it :smug:.

Am I just mega strange for stroking my steelbook ? :ohno: OH WELL :notworthy: :smuggrin:.
@Scary Hair Keep on stroking that Steelbook and you're the one that's gonna need NEW Underwear!!! :woot: :D :emb: LOL! :rofl:

Here's your Clean up Crew... just in case you need them!!! :naughty: