Transformers
Transformers ROTF

Release date: August 2012
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/search?q=blu-ray+steelbook&sort=release

Actual pics: (tx to Rodtp)
20120808_092936.jpg

20120808_093229.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SHD-can you share the source of this info (or you can PM me). I am not sure how they can release a Star Trek 2 Steelbook, when the movie has not even been released yet or will be, until 2013-at least according to IMDB. Edit-see you added source-please abbreviate any references to other forums as BD, HDD, AVS, etc.

Thanks for the info-more interesting times ahead...

Last edited:
Umm, i think its saying its a 2-disc edition. Its from Anamnesis from BD who got it from Paramount...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, still for fans of the films, hopefully at least they come up with unique art-I love the Star Trek film, so even I could be persuaded into another with a different cover. Hope they turn out to be actual Steelbooks and not some other Metal packaging (items have been mislisted before).

Iron Man. A bit scared about the artwork. :ohno: If this turns out to be the Futureshop one. Not fair for the true collectors and owners. :angry:

Pieter believe me, in any way shape or form that message has been communicated by our site and many others over the years. Lets see if they listen to anyone but themselves for this round....

Last edited:
Pieter believe me, in any way shape or form that message has been communicated by our site and many others over the year. Lets see if they listen to anyone but themselves for this round, we'll have to see....
Yes, let's see if they can hold on to that, after 4 years the FS was released.

yeah i hope they choose a different artwork for iron man, unfair to those who have it. and star trek too. im really excited for an only english version of forrest gump and saving private ryan though:)

The Iron Man will be interesting :). I am against all these silly re-releases. It destroys the art of limited collecting so what is the point? Great for people who don't own an Iron Man. Absolutely destroying for those who shelled out several hundred dollars for them:(

Or hope for the fans of the Iron Man Future Shop edition it has unique art. :ohno:

I don't think it will be exactly the same. When has their been a release a few years later and both releases are identical. I still think the original Iron Man FS will hold its value as it is the original release and most rarer sought for collectors.

I don't think it will be exactly the same. When has their been a release a few years later and both releases are identical. I still think the original Iron Man FS will hold its value as it is the original release and most rarer sought for collectors.

As long as it's not the same, it'll be fine.

But there will be a short term drop on the value of the Future Shop one if it looks the same at first glance.

The same thing happened with the I Am Legend (1st print) from Future Shop - it's sooooo close in design that many people panicked - think it even dipped below $100 at one point. EEK!

Reactions: digitalbabe
Status
Not open for further replies.