Ratatouille (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #13) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Ratatouille 3D (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11089707-3134276989560709.jpg

11089707-2054276989564810.jpg 11089707-1544276989570873.jpg 11089707-1274276989577311.jpg

Last edited:
Big fail for design, but not as terrible as that Wall-E effort. What is going on with Disney & Zavvi recently... I'm still gonna buy it though cos it comes with 3D and artwork is different from the common ones.

I dont mind this artwork although as people have said when it costs nigh on £25 it is a bit of joke. Anyone that says they wont buy this are just liers - it will sell out just like the 'rubbish' wall e edition did.

Reactions: LloydJBailey
Wall E was listed as Sold Out because some were allocated to the Zbox bundle

Also like many on here believe (possibly including yourself) i think it's their sales tactic to cause a bit of panic so when it is released and back on sale everyone thinks "sh*t not many left so I better secure one" I've definatley done it before in the past and then for months after getting the "not many left" or "just under a 100 left" or 4 or 5 months down the line more randomly appear on their site.

Reactions: lolwut
I agree, but when the rest of the pixar collection is nothing like this then it's annoying and looks out of place. Plus its is a sh*t design
Each to their own! I think in hand it will look much better, especially if it has a gloss finish and some nice embossing.

Each to their own! I think in hand it will look much better, especially if it has a gloss finish and some nice embossing.

Again might look good in hand but completely out of place with the rest of the pixar collection. I can handle the first lot being matte bar nemo and the rest are gloss but design wise this will seriously stick out like a sore thumb. Like some have mentioned I'd be happier if this was the back and they picked a awesome poster artwork for the front

I actually really like this design. As each movie has it's own story line and other than the Disney name, there is no similarity between the movies. There does not have to be any consistency in the designs of the steelbooks as they are their own movies. If there was a sequel or a continuation of a story, then I can see a consistent design in the steelbooks.

Reactions: Zoey
I actually really like this design. As each movie has it's own story line and other than the Disney name, there is no similarity between the movies. There does not have to be any consistency in the designs of the steelbooks as they are their own movies. If there was a sequel or a continuation of a story, then I can see a consistent design in the steelbooks.

You should check out the pixar theory ;)

^ this and wall.e are two of my favs so that might be why I'm a little annoyed plus there is so much great art out there for this along with wall.e that they all of a sudden at the end of the line decide to go with a "minimalistic" art choice is just bloody annoying.
And half an artwork for wall.e..... Urgh!