Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
that alex guy is major scalper over evilbay... saw bunch of Wonder Woman HDZeta almost all editions for bidding, don't know how can he manage to get that so many copies, maybe he deals with the guys inside HDZeta as it's obvious he's chinese... not so cool...

I don't know why I look forward to tracking numbers.
This is all that shows up for weeks for a Blufans group buy item. And this is for the full slip.

018/01/09 10:46 CNSHAD, China International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

They do fly these things out, right? On the backs of geese?

Single lenti on this...:drool: Plus my favourite poster art on the rear for bonus win.
Cheers yet again to @cooey for the GB on this one.

It’s the art on the rear that really had me torn.... for the longest while I couldn’t decide between double and single lenti due to loving the art of the Rebel helmet. Totally sums up the tone of the movie in my book

(But ended up going double lenti in the end due to preferring books to art cards)

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
Yeah I don't mind there being a lack of depth as long as the clarity is there on the changing images

The problem with transition lentis is if everything isn't designed exactly right, there are usually elements that don't disappear, or show up in the wrong transition.

This one looks really clean and smooth, but it would've been nice if at least the title and Rebel symbol had been at a foreground level. Looking forward to seeing lives shots of the double lenti.