Rush (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #11) [Korea]

Which inner artwork do you want and which treatment on steelbook

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 5th, 2014 (see post #1712)
Price: 36.99$
SteelBook Treatment: Embossing and full glossy - designed by Plain Archive
Package detail
- Lenticular slip edition (2.5K, 1K for local, 1.5K for oversea)
- Full slip edition (1K, 0.3K for local, 0.7K for oversea)
- 1/4 slip edition (non-exclusive)-500 per Facebook
Common gifts in each edition:
- Booklet
- Poster card
- Art card
- Numbering card

Buy links:
Lenticular Package OOS
Full Slip Package OOS

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Lenticular Package

Rush Lenticular Package.gif

1400160589451418.jpg

Full Slip Package

Rush Full Slip Package.gif

Announced artwork:
rush-kr.jpg

245BF74B521AE30701AA79

SteelBook Treatment poll:

1) Embossing and full glossy WINNER
2) Embossing and spot glossy on title and car

3) No embossing and full glossy

4) No embossing and spot glossy on title and car

HDN chose inner artwork:
?????_??_3?.jpg
?????_??_5?.jpg
WINNER
?????_??_6?.jpg

Attachments

• Rush-KR.gif
    Rush-KR.gif
    147.8 KB · Views: 700
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 608
Last edited by a moderator:
What are people liking more the full slip or lenti? Just wondering as the lenti for this one looks nice and I'm not usually a fan of them.

What are people liking more the full slip or lenti? Just wondering as the lenti for this one looks nice and I'm not usually a fan of them.

The full Slip looks like the one to have. I have the lenti and I don't think it's one of Kimchi's better ones, it's quite difficult to get a good view of it unless you hold it at the right angle. I think it may have been better if it was less busy.

Reactions: Narg
I wanted a full slip originally but I thought the lenti looks nice and was only one in stock so can't complain but I'm sure I will be happy with it but I will want a full slip later on.

Once the pictures went up, I was fairly sure the lenti would be my favourite out of the two. However, after receiving them both, I've changed my mind. The full slip is the winner for me.

There was concerns about the contrast of the image but in hand, it's perfect. Very clear, vibrant colours and the special touches on the slip finish it off nicely.

I still very much rate the lenti, and while I like the clarity, I echo someone else's opinions in relation to the effect itself; at certain angles overlap of the effect occurs and it looks like you're looking at 4 cars. But maybe I'm just being pedantic, some overlap is inevitable with a lenticular image.

Have to agree I soooo wish I would have gone with the full slip the lenti is way too busy and should have been left as either one or the other :(

Whoops thanks Hub :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
i wonder if opinions would change if it turned out that the full slip was 2500 copies and the lenti only 1000

full slip looks very generic imo

Have to agree I soooo wish I would have gone with the full slip the lenti is way too busy and should have been left as either one or the other :(

Yeah it seems to work best if you don't look at it straight on. If you hold it at the right angle in good light it looks decent. It's just a shame it didn't turn out as good as it looked in the mock up.

Last edited:
Reactions: rpg