Rush (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #11) [Korea]

Which inner artwork do you want and which treatment on steelbook

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 5th, 2014 (see post #1712)
Price: 36.99$
SteelBook Treatment: Embossing and full glossy - designed by Plain Archive
Package detail
- Lenticular slip edition (2.5K, 1K for local, 1.5K for oversea)
- Full slip edition (1K, 0.3K for local, 0.7K for oversea)
- 1/4 slip edition (non-exclusive)-500 per Facebook
Common gifts in each edition:
- Booklet
- Poster card
- Art card
- Numbering card

Buy links:
Lenticular Package OOS
Full Slip Package OOS

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Lenticular Package

Rush Lenticular Package.gif

1400160589451418.jpg

Full Slip Package

Rush Full Slip Package.gif

Announced artwork:
rush-kr.jpg

245BF74B521AE30701AA79

SteelBook Treatment poll:

1) Embossing and full glossy WINNER
2) Embossing and spot glossy on title and car

3) No embossing and full glossy

4) No embossing and spot glossy on title and car

HDN chose inner artwork:
?????_??_3?.jpg
?????_??_5?.jpg
WINNER
?????_??_6?.jpg

Attachments

• Rush-KR.gif
    Rush-KR.gif
    147.8 KB · Views: 695
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 602
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pics Paul. Did you order yesterday when it went live again ? If so, you are blessed by courier people. :p
I ordered on the first day it was live 16th of May 2014
It was dispatched on 7th of July
It left Korea on 8th of July delivered on 16th of July
8 days it took to be delivered after if left Korea

Note
If you used K-Packet for delivery
To track your order after it leaves Korea
Departure from outward office of exchange

Then you will need to wait a few days or longer depending on your local postal service
It will only update when its scanned in your country its been delivered to
You can check its status by
Using your local postal service track and trace for your country
It will then at some stage also show on Kimchidvd tracking but may take longer to show its status than your local postal service tracking

Last edited:
I've been using Royal Mail to track this since it arrived in the UK and each time it just tells me there is no information available.
Lenti shipped on the 7th, Arrived in the UK on the 10th and was delivered on the 11th.
The Full slip shipped on the 7th, Arrived in the UK on the 10th and then fell into a black hole...

Just got home and had a fee invoice from royal mail of £11.06 with £8 being royal mail customs fees. First time ive been caught with customs through a kimchi steel (5th order). Heading to their sorting office tomorrow with correct change to hopeful pickit up tomorrow.

My lenti arrived today, and I must say I'm very pleased. Was disappointed that I missed out on my first-choice full slip, but if I'm in the mood for hot-stamped pearl-reflective embossing I can always reach for my copy of Melancholia I guess. :D

Apparently some here feel the lenticular effect isn't "crisp" enough, but it doesn't bother me at all. I think the cover captures (what I imagine to be) the chaos of the racetrack very nicely.

BTW: Can anyone please translate the list of special features?

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
If anyone has lenticular number 1409 and is willing to trade for a different numbered lenti please let me know! :thumbs:

Wish my Full Slip would arrive!!! :'( Doesn't make sense that it didn't arrive with the lenticular!!!!!

Just picked up mine from Royal Mail and opened in car. Full slip no. 239.

Kimchi did mark as gift with value of $25.99 so either I was unlucky and they actually read the parcel was from kimchidvd.com and realised that there was a lot of parcels from same place or quite a few of the steels coming into UK might get customs fees :(

Actual customs fee isn't to bad I just don't like paying Royal Mail lol especially since £8 of £11.06 was for them. Although that for another thread.

Also, I did check my tracking last night and there was still no update on any site where my package was eventhough I knew Royal Mail had it. I'm guessing everyone should recieve today or tomorrow at the latest as mines been charged, payment paid and parcel picked up

Just picked up mine from Royal Mail and opened in car. Full slip no. 239.

Kimchi did mark as gift with value of $25.99 so either I was unlucky and they actually read the parcel was from kimchidvd.com and realised that there was a lot of parcels from same place or quite a few of the steels coming into UK might get customs fees :(

Actual customs fee isn't to bad I just don't like paying Royal Mail lol especially since £8 of £11.06 was for them. Although that for another thread.

Also, I did check my tracking last night and there was still no update on any site where my package was eventhough I knew Royal Mail had it. I'm guessing everyone should recieve today or tomorrow at the latest as mines been charged, payment paid and parcel picked up

I reckon you've been charged customs as you haven't adjusted the value on your invoice label mate. $25.99 is a whisker over £15 which is the UK customs limit. Probably been better off marking it as Merchandise too. Although I do agree that £11 is a bit excessive for what is effectively a bluray.

Reactions: Jb162009
As far as i'm aware, both Lenti and Full slip should both have been marked as $19.99 and Merchandise - I had to ask a couple of times before placing the order to make sure I got it right. The Lenti sailed through customs no problem and arrived the day after it arrived in the UK - the Full slip has gotten stuck somewhere and I have no idea where/why and I can't track it - nothing shows up on the RM system. If I have now somehow been smacked with Customs charges, they're taking a long bloody time to tell me about it!