Sabotage - In theaters March 28th, 2014

redlemon

Premium Supporter
Jun 25, 2012
Leeds, UK
From IMDB:
Members of an elite DEA task force find themselves being taken down one by one after they rob a drug cartel safe house.
With: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mireille Enos, Olivia Williams, Joe Manganiello, Sam Worthington & more...

Poster:
Sabotage .JPG

Trailer:

Last edited:
so this movie is pretty friggin awesome. Was able to catch a screening today and was very satisfied with it.

I had no idea Sam Worthington was even in this movie. Like 20 minutes in I'm thinking to myself "why does "Monster" look so familiar?....Oh ****, that bald headed, dread beard is Sam Worthington."

The cast is great, the story is a little weak, but the action is amazing. Not really for the faint of heart though. It's really gory. Everything is shown, nothing is off-camera.

I think Sabotage is Arnold's best movie since his comeback and can be put alongside his other classics.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooey
So I finally saw this last night.

Did I like it? You're damn right I bloody it!! Gritty, brutal, violent and very bloody!

Considering this is Arnold's 3rd full film since his returns IMO he looks the best he has looked for a while. The rest of the cast were also surprisingly good!

Is it going to bomb in the UK box office like it did in the US? Yup! No TV spots, no advertising, no trailers in the cinema.... nothing! Such a shame as this is a fantastic action movie IMO

I saw this tonight and really enjoyed it, I was so surprised to see the worldwide box office takings are $17m!!!

That's so poor for such a decent action flick

Watched on Apple TV, it was nice to watch the 2 alternate endings and deleted scenes.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Drum18