Spider-Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order LIVE MONDAY 5TH SEPT 9AM (U.K.TIME)
Price: £16.99

Note: Matt Varnish/Creative White Base/Emboss Spiderman & Title/Spot UV Spiderman

11324113-5994408892217600.JPG

11324113-6734408892309130.JPG
11324113-1174408892360607.JPG
11324113-8754408892394351.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
. . . and ordered all three . . . although with two sets of "666" in my order number (Your order number is: 76663666) I'm thinking "Is that a good omen?" (LOL)

TO ORDER OR NOT TO ORDER, THAT IS THE QUESTION . . . and my tuppence worth of predictions and thoughts are:-

a) No harm in ordering now with plenty of time to cancel, if you wish, between now and November or to re-order with a discount code for those like myself who missed the code today.

These will of course sell out sooner rather than later - #1 and #2 before #3.
Thinking of the two recent Hulk lenti steelbooks and, going back further, of those eight Zavvi exclusive lenti steels from Nov / Dec of last year (only 3 of those titles remaining out of the original 8).

The fact that they match the two HMV lenti steels very well - apart from the spines - and all five will look good on the shelves is an added bonus.

The fact that the prices are not too bad for very nice steelbooks with what could be very decent lenticular magnets on one or more of the three is another bonus.

b) Plenty of these Zavvi SPIDER-MAN lenti steelbooks around being sold from at least five other Zavvi sites apart from the U.K. (Zavvi.us, Zavvi.de, Zavvi.nl, Zavvi.es, Zavvi.fr) . . . so if that's 2,000 per territory that at least 12,000 available for each of the three titles . . . and if not fussed by non-English language j-cards then should be no major problem picking up one of these sets later and maybe even cheaper.

Last edited:
I skipped ordering these this morning but I just noticed this and laughed so hard,
I think it's safe to say they have enough stock to wait on a drop if thy can pull this deal out straight away

image.png

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
That £6.99 thing seems to have disappeared and it now says this

image.jpg

I think someone made a mistake with that £6.99 way as it wasn't bad it worked out around £5 cheaper than (with zavvi code) for the three and effectively you got a free zbox.

(£6.99 x 3 plus £20 for zbox was £40.97 or £45.87 with zavvi code no zbox commitment)

Whereas new offer makes it way more expensive at £16.99 x 3 plus £10 for zbox is £60.96? :wow:

I wasn't buying anyway but odd thing for zavvi to do.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Just my luck... After missing out on the Zavvi Ant Man and Ultron steelbooks, I woke up at 4 AM (EST) to order these 3 steelbooks and they're still available at 9 AM.

Yes but the 10 % off isn't available now.

I mean in the grand scheme it doesn't really matter it's no great victory or defeat it's what you want. There are many steelbooks sitting there like a year later at £7.99 that we paid £20 for its just the chance you take. Then others like Frozen or Sleepy Hollow that never come back.

Yes but the 10 % off isn't available now.

I mean in the grand scheme it doesn't really matter it's no great victory or defeat it's what you want. There are many steelbooks sitting there like a year later at £7.99 that we paid £20 for its just the chance you take. Then others like Frozen or Sleepy Hollow that never come back.

Yes, I agree to a certain extent - but after missing my opportunity for Ant Man and Ultron (and maybe I'll have a chance to eventually get those at or below retail) I wanted to make sure that I woke up in time to grab these three steelbooks. All I was complaining about was the fact that I could have slept another four hours before going online :woot:. I'm happy to have gotten the 10% discount at the outset, so it was worth the effort.

Reactions: Flash