Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Group buy: click here to join
Notes: 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic

02-484043.jpg

03-484043.jpg
01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ive seen the film and i dont know why i decided to cancel my order. i feel like iron man should not be in the film and the story is not that great. the kid was doing good and the villain is like nothing special. for me the tobey spidey is much much better. it is a good film but not great

Just posted by HMV

Hopefully referring to this and got my fingers crossed for the French art

View attachment 327791

Are you talking about the pop art style that amazon europe are releasing?

I'm getting slightly confused now by these Spidey releases so if somebody can confirm...

1. A red webbed design magnet steelbook (releases by various retailers)
2. HMV exclusive design 4k steelbook
3. The pop art style Amazon europe (French/German) steelbook
4. Now another by HMV... or likely to be the pop art style?

I'm getting slightly confused now by these Spidey releases so if somebody can confirm...

Art reveal for 2., which I think most of us are expecting to be the same as 3.

Art reveal for 2., which most of us are expecting to be the same as 3.

I thought the art for (2) is what is shown in the OP for this thread. I thought that was the artwork and (3) is seperate artwork?

So there are three steelbooks in total or just two being released by HMV?

It's not pop art, it's illustrated like from a comic. Pop art is very different

1. - (with the magnet) is the WWA art in Europe i believe (might be other counties too)
2. - is the HMV exclusive that your in right now. It's an exclusive to them but not confirmed if it's the art in the OP and their website or will turn out like the US/ French/ German etc
3. Is the illustrated art released in USA/ France/ Germany etc - this HMV version could become that art
4. There is not a 3rd uk exclusive announced (just the WWA with magnet and HMV exclusive - artwork to be confirmed)
5. - film Arena WEA exclusive (this will possibly become point 3 if HMV art changes to the illustrated art or point 4 if not)

(There's a possible blufans too which would be WEA if it happens and maybe kimchi or Zeta will do a dressed up editon of the magnet version id imagine)

Last edited:
It's not pop art, it's illustrated like from a comic. Pop art is very different

1. - (with the magnet) is the WWA art in Europe i believe (might be other counties too)
2. - is the HMV exclusive that your in right now. It's an exclusive to them but not confirmed if it's the art in the OP and their website or will turn out like the US/ French/ German etc
3. Is the illustrated art released in USA/ France/ Germany - this HMV version could become that art
4. There is not a 3rd uk exclusive announced (just the WWA with magnet and HMV exclusive - artwork to be confirmed)
5. - film Arena WEA exclusive (this will possibly become point 3 if HMV art changes to the illustrated art or point 4 if not)

Thanks for clearing that up. I hope the artwork in this thread remains for HMV!

Yes... I meant illustrated art and not pop art, it's just that it is listed on one of the amazon sites as a pop art style.

I may get my first ever FAC as it's part of the MCU but we'll see. No doubt Blufans, Kimchi and Nova will follow.

Thanks for clearing that up. I hope the artwork in this thread remains for HMV!

Yes... I meant illustrated art and not pop art, it's just that it is listed on one of the amazon sites as a pop art style.

I may get my first ever FAC as it's part of the MCU but we'll see. No doubt Blufans, Kimchi and Nova will follow.

Oh really? Didn't realise a Amazon was listing it as that lol. What Amazon?

I like the art but I like the illustrated one more. I'd still get both if this does remain the same but id rather buy one and then hopefully get my hands on just the FAC steel and I'd buy blufans if it happens. So that's basically why I'd be happy if this changes. Just saves a bit of money and it's my least favourite of the 3 exlusives minus the magnet version even though I do still like this art

I think it will change though because they wouldn't make a deal over posting a message about it (it might not even be for this but the whole spidey gif and message points all fingers feet and toes torward it)

I ended up editing the post above to include blufans and kimchi too

Oh really? Didn't realise a Amazon was listing it as that lol. What Amazon?

I like the art but I like the illustrated one more. I'd still get both if this does remain the same but id rather buy one and then hopefully get my hands on just the FAC steel and I'd buy blufans if it happens. So that's basically why I'd be happy if this changes. Just saves a bit of money and it's my least favourite of the 3 exlusives minus the magnet version even though I do still like this art

I think it will change though because they wouldn't make a deal over posting a message about it (it might not even be for this but the whole spidey gif and message points all fingers feet and toes torward it)

I ended up editing the post above to include blufans and kimchi too

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B073X3TYWX/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Silly Amazon Germany. The French one doesn't state pop art.

I really like both the HMV design and the Amazon design. I'm not too hot on the magnet design but I think it will turn out much better than in my mind from the mock up image.
I collect as many MCU steels as I can from various retialers as I have stopped collectying all other movie steels now. For some reason I am hooked... on a feeling.
No... hooked on buying the MCU steels and feel I must continue until it's climax with Avengers 4... if that is indeed the climax! hahaha.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

1- correct
2- correct
3- correct though I'd class it as concept art
4- incorrect (sorry). There is a 4th though and it's WEA from Film Arena

Those are the only editions thus far

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B073X3TYWX/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Silly Amazon Germany. The French one doesn't state pop art.

I really like both the HMV design and the Amazon design. I'm not too hot on the magnet design but I think it will turn out much better than in my mind from the mock up image.
I collect as many MCU steels as I can from various retialers as I have stopped collectying all other movie steels now. For some reason I am hooked... on a feeling.
No... hooked on buying the MCU steels and feel I must continue until it's climax with Avengers 4... if that is indeed the climax! hahaha.

I do have the magnet one on order too lol but I was hoping maybe actual pics would surface before the UK release date. But I'll most likely cancel that and if it turns out decent pick up a bit later down the line.
I don't think it's ending with avengers 4 (well for some characters it will but I think films will continue)