Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I rarely watch films in 3D
95% of the time it's in 2D

It depends on the individual person and how they like to watch films
I have watched 3D films and a few yes where good but I still prefer to watch in 2D over 3D
At my age I find it's a strain on the eyes with a younger generation that would be less of an issue

If you did a survey on 3D viewing you will find it's more popular with younger generation than older generation
Adults over 40 years of age start to have eyesight issues and usually will need glasses to correct their vision so 3D can add extra strain compared to 2D

Not all people with older age have eyesight strain issues so you will get some older generation who love 3D as well

I'm always swayed towards paying to watch 3D films when I visit the cinema with friends or family but after I come out of the theater I feel regret for not just watching it in 2D ... the films normally have 2-3 sequences where you see something come towards you but the rest of the film is just a 2 hour blur in my eyes. I'm not even old ... Im just not a fan of 3D. Having said that, I need to visit Milton keynes soon to try out the 4D experience.

"4DX Cinema - Providing a revolutionary cinematic experience which stimulates all five senses, the 4DX includes high-tech motion seats and special effects including wind, fog, lightning, bubbles, water, rain and scents, in both 2D and 3D formats. These effects work in perfect synchronicity with the action on screen – creating the most unmissable and exhilarating cinematic experience yet."

I'll watch 3D in the theaters, but avoid 3D at home. I've found it's too much of a hassle to deal with it at home. I like to lay back when I watch a movie on the bed and the 3D glasses get in the way. Plus, the 3D effect on 3D TVs seems really weak compared to the theaters. My wife has a 3D TV but we don't watch anything in 3D on it anymore.

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
Love the Matrix memes. Keep'em comin' :D:thumbs::cool:

I probably don't need this release but I have a friend who loves star wars but doesn't collect anything (I know, absurd right? :p) and he would love this lenticular :thumbs:

Noooo save it for us... The collectors

lol

Seriously though if someone in the world gets one of these who don't collect them and I don't get one I'll ape sh*t :naughty::whistle:

I'll watch 3D in the theaters, but avoid 3D at home. I've found it's too much of a hassle to deal with it at home. I like to lay back when I watch a movie on the bed and the 3D glasses get in the way. Plus, the 3D effect on 3D TVs seems really weak compared to the theaters. My wife has a 3D TV but we don't watch anything in 3D on it anymore.

I hate to say it, but I think that may have something to do with your TV. I've got a 3D TV and the effect is actually stronger at home versus the theatre. Nothing can be done about the glasses at this time though.

I hate to say it, but I think that may have something to do with your TV. I've got a 3D TV and the effect is actually stronger at home versus the theatre. Nothing can be done about the glasses at this time though.
I have to agree. My best experiences with 3D are at home with active 3D.
It is true, however, that nothing can be done about the glasses yet! (Glasses-free 3D is on the way though).

• Thanks
Reactions: phate11 and Flloydo
I have to agree. My best experiences with 3D are at home with active 3D.
It is true, however, that nothing can be done about the glasses yet! (Glasses-free 3D is on the way though).

I agree, some of the best 3D I've seen is in a home on my mates tv

IMAX is great too but only certain films if the 3D is great plus it's sometimes tooo big depending on where your sitting

Reactions: C.C. 95

It might have to do with the movie. I remember watching Big Hero 6 in 3D and it didn't add much. Most movies don't use 3D particularly well.

Really looking forward to grabbing Full slip A but i no this will be difficult to get as it will be crazy on the day hopes are really low at the moment thats all i can say.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Really looking forward to grabbing Full slip A but i no this will be difficult to get as it will be crazy on the day hopes are really low at the moment thats all i can say.

Pretty much what I'm thinking but change full slip to lenti and I'm really "not" looking forward to it lol

Reactions: Aw 83
To truly enjoy 3D at home, your screen size has to be large. Nothing less than 80 inches diagonally, preferably a front projector. Once I have gone 3D, I have never gone back. It's the purest joy I have in home entertainment. I prefer the experience considerably better than the actual local movie theaters where the video and audio are just inferior. Although I understand the whole perspective of taking a trip with personal friends or family for those special occasions.