Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label Series No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: single edition May 13, boxset May 18, 2016.
Purchase links: FullSlip - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip
Price: $38.99 (Fullslip) - $49.99 (Lenticular) - $29.99 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: Total 2000 copies: Boxset 300 copies - Lenti 1100 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset) - Full slip 500 copies (No.0001- 0300 for boxset) - 1/4 slip 400 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset)
Group buys: hosted by n3wk1d - April 26 at 11 AM (EST - USA). Payment starts May 3, deadline May 10. Tracking numbers.
GB links: Boxset - Lenticular - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Check your local time HERE

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

T5 lenti.jpg T5full.jpg T5 quarter slip.jpg T5 boxset.jpg

full
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear.... More sticker talk, right @paulboland? :rofl::hilarious:

Apologies @Covcraig (previous topic resurrected :LOL: ) but your question is probably better aimed at the man himself @wxlinkswd ;) Good luck :thumbs:
@Mickle_89
Sticker should have warning label terminated if you attempt to remove :p :LOL: :rofl:

Jokes aside the stickers both of them should be easily removable so they can be re used and put on the unsealed slip or elsewhere especially for collectors that like to open their steelbooks

I know some keep their steelbooks sealed but most customers open to enjoy all the contents inside so the stickers do need to be easily removable and reused

It's does make a difference to collectors to be able to do this
I not had any issues removing with Kimchi/Nova or Plain Archive stickers or previous HDzeta stickers until HDzeta Terminator removing the stickers

@wxlinkswd
Can you ask HDzeta to use removable stickers so collectors can remove easily and re stick be it on the slip or steelbook it does make a difference to collectors to be able to do this
I had the same issue with Terminator the Black sticker ripped if you attempted to remove it

Where the trackin numbers?
Update:
All single edition orders ship out today,boxset ship out 30%,and 70% still not arrived,would be arrived next weekend,we will arrange the shippment when we get the stuffs.
boxset+single edition multiple buyer will get 2 packages to avoid the boxset damaged.
i will posty all single edition orders tracking number at monday.
if you got your items with the damaged,please send pm to me for replacement.thanks.