The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive)(EMBOSS) [Canada]

Release date: August 19th, 2014
Purchase link: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Price: 26.99$ +tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Units: 6,000
Region: A,B,C (Region Free)

Artwork:
Finish:
Silk
Emboss: Eye on the front is embossed
M2206811.jpg

inside-png.71773

Video presentation:
Via INSTAGRAM

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited:
So no 3D???? that is seriously criminal as this film was made for 3D with the 3D version being far superior to watch. :angry:

Hope Best Buy get a 3D version!

Last edited:
Don't believe there is a black border, zerox39 posted this picture (it's in the OP as well)

attachment.php

Yeah I'm not blind, I can see what was posted above... But check the FS website, it has the black border

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Check the pic properly and i dont see any black border:p

It does on the FS website mate, have a look :ohno:

Last edited by a moderator:
The black border was just a place holder, they've just not changed it on the site. It's a shame as I prefer the amaray artwork to the steel. I'll probably still get the steel tho lol

Yeah I'm not blind, I can see what was posted above... But check the FS website, it has the black border
It's been said before:
the art on FS.ca has the black border since this was the first image available.

What we list in OP is the revised version by our own FS insider zerox39. So NO BLACK BORDERS!!!!

Reactions: NazguL66
no best buy will be same as futureshop unfortunately

I'mm passing on it not buying it from FS can't believe they didn't add the 3D

Thats seriously out of order then, Cap 2 is 3D and the 3D was terrible, yet this one that was made for 3D gets shafted!

Someone at FS needs to address this and fast! If FS want to be seen to be a top end Steelbook retailer they need to make more demands from studios, and 3D on this is a 100% must!

Thats seriously out of order then, Cap 2 is 3D and the 3D was terrible, yet this one that was made for 3D gets shafted!

Someone at FS needs to address this and fast! If FS want to be seen to be a top end Steelbook retailer they need to make more demands from studios, and 3D on this is a 100% must!

I totally agree with you, I believe that any steel that had a 3D theatre release should always have the 3D in the steel.

I am like you, same thing with Desolation Od Smaug, it was filmed in 3D and yet FS didn't include it....

SO we'll have to turn to other releases that contains the 3D of those.

PS: wouldn't have bought Smaug FS even in 3D, I hate what Peter Jackson does, releases the Theatrical version and after once we bout what we needed to they come back with the extended version...so I read lots of reviews and it comes down to can you wait for the extended version ? if not I find it's kinda waisting money. but sorry of topic here