The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive)(EMBOSS) [Canada]

Release date: August 19th, 2014
Purchase link: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Price: 26.99$ +tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Units: 6,000
Region: A,B,C (Region Free)

Artwork:
Finish:
Silk
Emboss: Eye on the front is embossed
M2206811.jpg

inside-png.71773

Video presentation:
Via INSTAGRAM

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited:
Had a long (and disappointing) discussion with the vendor today and with Scanavo.

That image above without the border that the vendor provided to me is not the final.
The final is with the black border.

The back and inside are accurate.

Serious? Gah. That is very frustrating. Why would someone approve that?

Had a long (and disappointing) discussion with the vendor today and with Scanavo.

That image above without the border that the vendor provided to me is not the final.

Could you tell the Vendor that the consumer base has lost confidence with the Final Artwork?

Reactions: psychoscot
That's unfortunate to hear, the image without the border is so much better

Is the french title actually on the steelbook as well or is it part of the j-card on the bottom?

Oh,well ,it is what it is ! you did your best and you can't please all of the people all of the time :cool:

That's unfortunate to hear, the image without the border is so much better

Is the french title actually on the steelbook as well or is it part of the j-card on the bottom?

The French title is on the card not the product.

I'm working on getting a standard image for all Steelbooks so they give and accurate rep of the product

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Drum18 and NazguL66
Yeah I'm not blind, I can see what was posted above... But check the FS website, it has the black border

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

It's been said before:
the art on FS.ca has the black border since this was the first image available.

What we list in OP is the revised version by our own FS insider zerox39. So NO BLACK BORDERS!!!!

Hate to say I told you so, but... :naughty: