The Conjuring (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 15, 2011
Oxfordshire, UK
Release date: 9 December 2013
Price: £17.49
Purchase link: The Conjuring
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook limited to 4000 copies. Includes matt emboss finish with embossed title treatment and noose.
Warner=should be region free.

conjuring further pics.jpg

Current arwork on site

10837105-1375270443-294058.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by a moderator:
go back to page 32 & 33 if you wanna see Annabelle
:naughty::naughty:

It's scary to have her in the house. That would freak me out. I used to collect years ago and I had full size statues and muppets. I also had probably one of the largest Star Wars collection in Finland, but I have sold most them. Now I only collect steelbooks.

A shot in the dark here, but I only recently got in to "The Conjuring" films. I've just ordered the Steel for the sequel, but I obviously now need this. Is anyone looking to sell theirs/trade theirs or, perhaps, trade? Send me a message if there's anyone out there.

A shot in the dark here, but I only recently got in to "The Conjuring" films. I've just ordered the Steel for the sequel, but I obviously now need this. Is anyone looking to sell theirs/trade theirs or, perhaps, trade? Send me a message if there's anyone out there.

You could try dropping a request in here too - https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...anyone-help-me-find-it-no-haves.6168/page-748

I've been on the hunt for a copy of the first movie for a while now but haven't turned up anything yet.

Reactions: HalloweenNightJW
One was bidded on ebay for just over £40 with shipping costs in the UK. So a BIN you be looking around £40 - £50 the minimum. Anything less than £40 consider it a good deal, especially shipped.

Thats good to know, I wasn't really sure what the "base" value of it was. I have found two in the past month on eBay but both were going for around €90, which was a bit too high for me.

Thats good to know, I wasn't really sure what the "base" value of it was. I have found two in the past month on eBay but both were going for around €90, which was a bit too high for me.

For this type of steel if I was a seller I would not list as auction because this is a popular movie and everyone wants the first to go with the second. I sold my sealed one for £50 as a BIN last year and I had quite a few people trying to snag it for £25 lol. Decided against the auction. You best bet is to get one on auction as they can go around £35-£40 + shipping. But a 'sealed', yeah can be pricey, £35 - £40 'net' cash + shipping is okay. But £50 - £60 + shipping it gets to the 'aghhh' zone.

Reactions: HalloweenNightJW
Was there any other countries that released this? This is going to keep increasing in value especially when the third is released.

ebay….

*rolls eyes*

Better advice would be to sit tight and wait for the impending wave of multiple re-releases.
If its popular, newer, arguably better editions will inevitably be released again by retailers.

...surely we all know this by now? :meh:

ebay….

*rolls eyes*

Better advice would be to sit tight and wait for the impending wave of multiple re-releases.
If its popular, newer, arguably better editions will inevitably be released again by retailers.

...surely we all know this by now? :meh:

Well it is a Warner title and they re-release stuff to death. However it's usually their more popular properties like Martix and Batman (how many re-releases of the Nolan Batman film have there been?)

Well it is a Warner title and they re-release stuff to death. However it's usually their more popular properties like Martix and Batman (how many re-releases of the Nolan Batman film have there been?)

hey, its your money bro. ...if u wanna give somebody on ebay £50 for it, be my guest :smuggrin:

….just don’t come back cryin to us when zavvi do a £14.99 “gold” edition lollolololol :hilarious: